• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide In-Depth Reporting Guide

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Guide: In-Depth Reporting
Punishment evading, win boosting, hacking

In this guide I will explain how you can perfectly report some offences. This guide will cover the harder aspects of reporting the complicated offences. This thread will be going over how to report Punishment evading and Win boosting, after that I will give a few tips on how to perfectly report certain kinds of Hacking.

All the basic information about report abuses can be found in an other comprehensive PSA made by soggypickle, Joey and Col_StaR. Click here to view the PSA: All About Report Abuses.

In case you are looking for the correct template to report someone, click here to view the Report Abuse Template.

Punishment evading

Ban evading is the most difficult offence to report. Also, it’s difficult to accept but even though you can submit a perfect report about ban evading, it can still be declined because of some not matching account details.

In order punish an offender for ban evading, we need the following:

• Provide evidence
  • Explain why the evidence proves that the offender is evading his punishment
Examples of evidence for punishment evading:
  • Screenshot in which someone says in chat that his main/alternate account is muted/banned.
  • Someone who applied for a clan with multiple account of which one is banned (you got to have that knowledge).
Win boosting

Win boosting is a common reported offence: people often detect it. However, collecting the sufficient evidence seems to be harder which is understandable since there are quite some things you need to provide.

In order punish an offender for ban evading, we need the following evidence:

• Link to the leaderboard games the offender boosted.
  • Link to the player’s leaderboard page.
  • Screenshot of the offender’s leaderboard page with the games he boosted on it.
The reason why we need the screenshot is that you can proof that the boosted games were follow-ups.

Hacking

When you see someone hacking, there are a couple of things you need to take care of when you are gathering evidence. There are also some tips which specifically apply to certain hacks, those will be listed down below as well.

When you are recording evidence, please:

• record multiple situations in which the user is clearly hacking.
  • be sure that you record the entire screen.
  • record at least 15 seconds.
  • make sure your evidence is not edited in any way.
Some tips which apply to certain hacks:
  • Sneak: Include evidence of that the user who is using sneak opens a chest, also, be sure that the user’s name is clearly viewable at least at one point of the video.
  • Fast eat: Sound is required, so be sure that you also record your sound.
  • No slowdown: Include evidence of that someone is eating something else than a golden apple, there have been multiple glitches with eating duplicated golden apples.

Last edited:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure this will be an extremely useful guide for our members of the community. Thanks Vigilo c;

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
people probably knew that already
Not everyone is as knowledged as you and me ;)

On a more serious note: I wrote this thread because I noticed that people had difficulties with reporting the above discussed offences. Besides that, I PM'd some active submitters of report abuses and they confirmed that the things I wanted to cover were the hardest to report.

Tavukcuk

Survivor
Reaction score
Not everyone is as knowledged as you and me ;)

On a more serious note: I wrote this thread because I noticed that people had difficulties with reporting the above discussed offences. Besides that, I PM'd some active submitters of report abuses and they confirmed that the things I wanted to cover were the hardest to report.
ok.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Boosting and ban evading are some pretty difficult things to prove in a report. Glad a member of the staff was able to clear up the true process. I'll remember this for future reference if required. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci