• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In Honor of Halloween........

ExtoVipe

Tribute
Reaction score
In Honor of Halloween post one of your most spooky stories on this thread, whether it be real life or made up.
POST SOME STORIES.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
"Pat... Pat... Wake up Pat!", Jim said as he woke up pat.

There's fresh milk today, straight from Mooclan udders. He's been eating bananas recently.

So the two kitties went over to Mooclan and vigorously sucked on his udders.

But they hadn't realized! That wasn't Mooclan, it was JumpingBacon !!!
They sucked pig nips!!

Ew! *LOUD MUSIC BUMMMM BUMMM BUMMMMMMMMMM*

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score

There's fresh milk today, straight from Mooclan udders. He's been eating bananas recently.

They sucked pig nips!!

Word.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

They sucked pig nips!!

wat even.
im a bull, i don't have udders.
There was once a dude named Mooclan. I saw him in game and almost fainted at the smell of his udders.

The end.
refer to my remark above

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score

They sucked pig nips!!

I think I just lost brain cells and my childhood from this.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score

They sucked pig nips!!

This gave me Ebola. Straight up gave me Ebola.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I once drank water from a hose at a campground when I was 9. When my dad asked me where I went, I told him I got a drink and such and he told me that those weren't entirely safe as they weren't for drinking and that it might not have even been water. I froze in horror thinking I drank like gas or something... Nope, not fun.

I also almost drown at a mini-golf course one time. I went into one of those little pond things to retrieve my ball because it was dried up. The sides of the pond were slanted and concrete. I went down there, but slipped and ended up falling all the way to the bottom of the cone-shaped figure. There was a pipe that still had water in it at the very bottom, and it was just big enough for me to fit in at the time. I was about 11-12. If my friend didn't grab my hand and help me up, there was a chance I could have slipped through the pipe and either suffocated or drowned :/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, the idea behind this story is that I was applying to be whitelisted on a Survival server, owned by a person named Riveren.
One requirement in order to join the server was that we had to include the phrase "Spooky Scary Skeletons" somewhere within the "Other" section of our application, but I decided to write a story about it.

Crouching along the edge of the cliff, Riveren pulled out her bucket, emptying it below her. She waited for the water to cascade down the side of the ravine, before slowly slipping down the makeshift slide. Coming to a stop at the bottom, Riveren placed a small cobblestone wall around the water in order to dry up her path. Sprinting across the recently-formed obsidian floor, she ran to the cave within which a blue glitter could be seen. Riveren jumped down three blocks then stood up straight, peering into the gloom, her vision obscured by the fog. Looking up to the wall on their left, Riveren spotted the precious diamonds that they'd come for. Quickly mining the gems with an iron pickaxe, she started to run back to where she came from, only to be confronted by a wall. Not a wall of blocks, as you might expect, but a wall of spooky scary skeletons, bones rattling and bows creaking. Startled, Riveren jumped back and to the side, dodging the first volley of arrows. Drawing her sword, Riveren deflected another shot from the advancing mobs, before making a charge of her own. Slicing downwards, she knocked the head off of one skeleton before leaping through the newly-opened gap, and straight into the middle of the other four skeletons. Holding the sword horizontal, Riveren spun, applying a massive knockback force to the skeletons, who then clattered against the wall and floors, senseless. Running up and out of the cave, and into the fresh air, she counted her diamonds gleefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci