• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In need of a Banner <3

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
First off, I would like to say that this needs to be computer generated not like microsoft painted, sorry all you artists out there <3

I am starting a new YouTube channel and I need a cool banner. This is basically what I want, if you think you can pull it off I will love you forever <3

-So, my YouTube name is MaySin (Note the caps), and the "May" part of my name is supposed to represent heaven and lightness, and the "Sin" part of my name is supposed to represent hell and fire.

-So, I would like the left half of the background to be a screenshot of the aether mod or something really heaven like (maybe with shaders?), and I would like the left half to be a screenshot of the nether (shaders maybe?).

-In the front, I would like the word "MaySin" to be centered, with some sort of white, glowing font for the "May", and some sort of red, fiery font for the "Sin".

-Under that, in smaller font of your choice, it should say "Minecraft SG Gameplays and More!

-Please make it the correct size for youtube as well xD

If you think you can pull this off, please comment below and we will continue this discussion by PM. Payment is possible depending on the job you do.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
AlphaAussie that is beautiful. However, I deeply regret to inform you that I cannot accept it <3

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
JessieGaming could you? Like I said, it couldn't be drawn.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This has been resolved, I already have someone to make one for me! Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci