• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In need of some assistance...

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Yes as the title states i'm in need of some assistance, specifically how to deal with bigger teams. Everyday it seems like there's more and more teams, except now (for me at least) the people in teams seem to be a bit better players then the usual nubs that run around tryharding in huge teams. It's becoming unbearable for me to play and not get teamed. I mean people tend to be nice and when i ask a 1v1 they accept. But not the players lately they just simply say "no". Now i'm not here just to rant about teams and what not but i'm asking for some for some tips on how to deal with them, because i'm facing actually good teams the usual run and do your best to separate them and kill em off 1 by 1 isn't working, also i tend to do better in water fights so i lead them into the water and can pummel them when it comes to melee combat but then they of course will pull out bows and bow spam me! So all i'm asking for is some new tips or ways you deal with teams containing players that are decent at pvp.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Flint and steel. No close combat. You could also try to negotiate with them and get into their team then betray them <3 That's all I got

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Along with the ability to use flint and steel, mastering the quick 180 bowshot will be a great help for you. It can be better than the fishing rod because it actually does damage to the players, but in chases, only use it as a turnaround shot, never use it when you are charging at them because 99.73% of the time it will be the death of you. The turnaround shot can stun the player, and do damage, if you want you can continue firing at them if they keep charging directly at you. This in combination with flint and steel will help you beat most teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci