• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inception Dream Map

Is Inception Themed Map a Good Idea?

• Total voters

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
This is my first post guys so be gentle. I'm kstorm2 and I play Survival Games. I want to put together a team to build the idea I had, because it would be too difficult on my own. Basically I think it would be awesome to build a dreamscape/inception style map. The possibilities are endless and me and my friend aktikon are amazing builders. Check out our work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/excavation-zero/ That's the map we're about to be finished with for the MCSG/PC competition and this is the new project we'd like to start. Let me know if you'd be interested and send me a message with some of the work you've done previously! Also let me know what you think of the idea! Thanks.

-kstorm2-

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
It Looks pretty good! The only thing that I'd say is iffy is all the Myselium (Or however you spell it). But i'm just not a big fan of myselium.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Jesus that map! I am amazed by your work, sadly I'm pretty average at building, but Good luck great idea!

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
It Looks pretty good! The only thing that I'd say is iffy is all the Myselium (Or however you spell it). But i'm just not a big fan of myselium. Other then that I think it looks great :)
Thanks! The reason we used that stuff is because we kind of wanted to give it a foreign planet/infection feel to it.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it, it brings something new!;)
Thanks! I think it could be really cool, I just need a build team because everything will have to be massive. The idea would take a ton of work.

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Ohhh you're the one who made little haven! I've been saying that one deserves way more diamonds in the competition. I love it.
Thank you!! It's hard for it to get viewed because it's on the 5th or 6th page. We are Having a few buddies of ours make a trailer so it'll hopefully get more attention.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you!! It's hard for it to get viewed because it's on the 5th or 6th page. We are Having a few buddies of ours make a trailer so it'll hopefully get more attention.
There was one entry that actually deleted and reposted their map. I don't know if that's illegal or not but it's getting more views now. And their map isn't even good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci