• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inception Dream Map

Is Inception Themed Map a Good Idea?

• Total voters

Manu1942

Spectator
Reaction score
can I join the team? also im building a map u can help me with!!

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea, and I would love to help. I may be up to the job, you can see my work here- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/pirates-bay.35474/
I helped on a large majority of that map, and built things like pirate ships, outposts, mines, and helped with a lot of detailing of the bridge, etc.
Even if you don't accept me, best of luck with the project, your map is amazing!

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea, and I would love to help. I may be up to the job, you can see my work here- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/pirates-bay.35474/
I helped on a large majority of that map, and built things like pirate ships, outposts, mines, and helped with a lot of detailing of the bridge, etc.
Even if you don't accept me, best of luck with the project, your map is amazing!
First of all thanks, and second your map is pretty sweet. I'd love to have you join up! I still have a lot to do before we'd actually start building but yeah man!

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all thanks, and second your map is pretty sweet. I'd love to have you join up! I still have a lot to do before we'd actually start building but yeah man!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to get building. Mind PM'ing me your Skype, if you have it?

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It Looks pretty good! The only thing that I'd say is iffy is all the Myselium (Or however you spell it). But i'm just not a big fan of myselium.
Then you're going to hate SerenityUSA's new map xD

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Guy K just announced that he's been working on a dream themed map, so I probably won't continue with this project.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Guy K just announced that he's been working on a dream themed map, so I probably won't continue with this project.
Aww, c'mon! It's an amazing idea, more than one person can do it! Think of all the forest maps! Anyway, if you're thinking about making a new project I'd still be happy to help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci