• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Incineration

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAFrame

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Darius.
My age is: 13
My IGN is: DraguOnAction
English levels 0/10:7/10
My Statistics are: 20/400 because I lost my main account, and now I bought that I have and this site stats. Account I bought it 3 days ago and have 5/420
Strenghts/Weaknesses:Strenghts:All Weaknesses:HardCore hackers
My Ping is:100
My nacionality is: Romania
My skype name is:darius_joaca
Why I want to join Incineration:Because i'm good pvper and search a good clan.
How did i knew about Incineration's existance:Well I met with pika in two matches, and I told her to add me on skype, and there I saw clan name, and I decided to apply myself
Extras about myself:IK
DECLINED , you do not met our requirements!

JustAFrame

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: luke
My age is: 13
My IGN is: TooMuchSwag_
English levels 0/10: 10
My Statistics are: 48/ 279 400+ wins before reset
Strenghts/Weaknesses: Everthing, some hackers
My Ping is: 19
My nacionality is: english
My skype name is: luke.davis414
Why I want to join Incineration: looks like a good clan, And i want to get back into clans
How did i knew about Incineration's existance: just found it xD
Extras about myself: i hope i get benefit this clan :)
ACCEPTED , Luke is now a TRIAL , gratz!

ymcbrl123

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: yamac
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Ankhies
English levels 0/10: 9
My Statistics are: 63-463 legacy 134-914
Strenghts/Weaknesses: So im good at sword fight and using fishing rod. But my bow accuracy can change depending on my mood
My Ping is: 60
My nacionality is: dont wanna say it
My skype name is: ymcbrl
Why I want to join Incineration: cuz i see a potential in this clan.
How did i knew about Incineration's existance: Im friends with justakryt
Extras about myself: Its been 2 years now. Im playing this game.Im pretty experienced.

Incineration

Spectator
Reaction score

Incineration

Spectator
Reaction score
Strenghts/Weaknesses: So im good at sword fight and using fishing rod. But my bow accuracy can change depending on my mood
Extras about myself: Its been 2 years now. Im playing this game.Im pretty experienced.
DECLINED , you do not met our requirements since you do have another clans. GL :D!

Incineration

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: My name is Bruno
My age is: I am 14 years old
My IGN is: Charmandeer
English levels 0/10: Its 4 to 5 , but I can communicate well for being in a clan
My Statistics are: I have close to 400 games played and 20 wins although that doesnt show my skill level as I am much better then what my stats demonstrate
Strenghts/Weaknesses I'm very good at sword rod and fns , but with the rod cI cannot rod spam and 'm not very good in bow fights
Past Clans: TakeADamage
My Ping is: From 80 to 90 ping
My nacionality is: I am portuguese
My skype name is: brunorodrigues45
Why I want to join Incineration: Because I like the people that are in the clan and I think the environment will be good for me and I like the environment
How did i knew about Incineration's existance:By talking to the Owner of the clan wich I have on skype
Extras about myself: I play decently
Sorry, but you have been DECLINED , you are not the kind of person we are looking for iin the clan

ymcbrl123

Tribute
Reaction score
Since my clan is disbanded can u reconsider my application

JustAFrame

Platinum
Reaction score
Since my clan is disbanded can u reconsider my application
ACCEPTED, you're now a TRIAL , Gratz!

Velux

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Martin
My age is: 16
My IGN is: xMRTN/YouIzNothing
English levels 0/10:eek:ver 9000
My Statistics are: 225/700 and 14/25
Strenghts/Weaknesses: Taking out teams has become one of my most favorite and easy thing to do on MCSG nowadays , I'm pretty good at tactical play and using secodaries. I'm not to good at 1vs1's , tbh I suck at them but I can do well if I really want to , I just don't see the point in tryharding in 1vs1's.

Past Clans:Intrepid , Vulture , Pegasus , Elemental , ...
My Ping is:15-30
My nacionality is: Belgian
My skype name is:martiniolol
Why I want to join Incineration: Because it looks like a good clan , I'm lookign to meet new people and overall just to have fun.
How did i knew about Incineration's existance:Well first u tried to cw us , said hackers and then left , the Bazinga guy did. Then I saw my friend JustAKryt is in it and he told me to apply.
Extras about myself; I've been playing MCSG for the past 3 years , haven't really gotten hooked with any other game since. I've had my prime and now I'm just a loner trying to find my randy way into the community again. I'm kewl and I like chicken , I'm addicted to coke as in the drink and I am awesome. I'm very hyper at some times but I can keep my cool if asked for it.

Incineration

Spectator
Reaction score
Strenghts/Weaknesses: Taking out teams has become one of my most favorite and easy thing to do on MCSG nowadays , I'm pretty good at tactical play and using secodaries. I'm not to good at 1vs1's , tbh I suck at them but I can do well if I really want to , I just don't see the point in tryharding in 1vs1's.
Why I want to join Incineration: Because it looks like a good clan , I'm lookign to meet new people and overall just to have fun.
How did i knew about Incineration's existance:Well first u tried to cw us , said hackers and then left , the Bazinga guy did. Then I saw my friend JustAKryt is in it and he told me to apply.
Extras about myself; I've been playing MCSG for the past 3 years , haven't really gotten hooked with any other game since. I've had my prime and now I'm just a loner trying to find my randy way into the community again. I'm kewl and I like chicken , I'm addicted to coke as in the drink and I am awesome. I'm very hyper at some times but I can keep my cool if asked for it.
Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED AS WARRIOR

JustAFrame

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for my friends miss , you are trial! in trial you can get any rank below owner, so try to do your best , you are not warrior , you can be better then that if you play well in a cw :), welcome as Trial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci