• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Incomplete) List of MCSG Numbers which aren't affected by the unfortunate lag bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
(Date: 18/3/16)

Hey guys,

The Devs are aware of the lag on EU right now, and are doing their best to fix it. It appears to only be present on certain numbers (as far as I am aware having played some slightly lagging and non lagging games myself), I have spent the last hour or so /watch sg ing to see which servers are lagging or not.
Regular SG
EU 1519
EU 1522
EU 1573
EU 1636
EU 1771
EU 2758
EU 2802
Regular SG
EU 1462
EU 1474
EU 1564
EU 1963
EU 2068
EU 2766

Please do take into consideration, this list is INCOMPLETE, I shall add to the list as Im going along. The devs are aware of the lag problem and are fixing it. However, in the meantime, these are the best numbers to play on. If you find a server that seems uneffected by the unfortunate lag issue right now, please DM Me the number and I will check it out and then add it to my list.

I hope this helps you all in the time being. Happy Hunting, Charlie, (approved by Yannick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci