• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase in water sprinters?!

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky but, has anyone else seen an increase in water sprinters. For those who don't know it is just people who can sprint over water, increasing their speed drastically and giving them an unfair advantage over others. Except that's not really the case anymore, there is no longer an advantage over many because so many people have done it.

In the past 2 games I've played before creating this thread, I have seen 8 different water sprinters and at least 3 or 4 have been seen briefly sprinting over the water in the corn on breeze island before escaping never to be seen again. There are so many of them that I have to set a camp on the main island with the fear of being surrounded. It is extremely frustrating when the last 5 people left in the game are all water sprinters and are having a massive FFA in game.

Something more needs to be done about it. I have no idea why the number of people using this mod has just shot up but I guess all I can say is to record them frequently and maybe when people see their friends getting banned for illegal mods they will stop using it themselves.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's a stupid comment to this thread, this thread wasn't asking for tips how to beat them in water.
It was telling us the huge increase of them, and the solution that you gave us was terrible.
Okay fine. Record and report them. Better?

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
No need to be so harsh...
Wasn't calling him a idiot, I was calling the comment that he made stupid, it wasn't supposed to be harsh.

Okay fine. Record and report them. Better?
That's such a overused solution, and it's common sense.
Not going to go deeper into this convo, seeing that I was already pissed when I made that comment.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wasn't calling him a idiot, I was calling the comment that he made stupid, it wasn't supposed to be harsh.

Not going to go deeper into this convo, seeing that I was already pissed when I made that comment.
There are no other solutions...

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't actually played in about a week. Although, I have encountered some an I know how frustrating it is. The only up-side to these hackers are that they are extremely obvious and that makes them easy to ban.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

That is so cliche

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci