• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
no competitive like scrims our their tourney server and then i has a tourney coming up hosted by the owner of the server and im trying to get into a reeally good team

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no competitive like scrims our their tourney server and then i has a tourney coming up hosted by the owner of the server and im trying to get into a reeally good team
Show me sometime

Reaction score
IGN: Iphotography98
Wins: 482
Premium: Gold Donor
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Blueyeti Teamspeak yes, Skype I have (pm please)
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):
I believe you should accept me because I am a hard worker and a great team member. I have a good computer so I wouldn't have lag issues. I also will practice with the clan and help eachother get better at pvp and improve because there is always room to improve. I will help any clan members that need help so they can continue on what they were doing or if someone needs to talk I will be there to listen. I will not bring drama to the clan I hate drama myself and try to stay away from it. I would love to meet all the new members and old members that join this clan. I will be respectful of eachother. I am a good sport and I hardly ever rage. I get annoyed at times but don't really rage. So some of my pvp starts I use are fishing rod and sword I got that combo down my main skill I need to work on is my bow skills. I have my fns tips and tricks down pat same with the fishing rod. My weakness is 3 teams that know how to play really good but I can take out 2 teams pretty easy. I also like to state I'm not a cocky person that yells get Wrekt scrub GG10 GG12 GG 2EZ it seems a bit rude in my opinion. I only do it as a joke occasionally but to people I know. I want to also state I am active I'm on mcsg everyday!

Hope you guys take my app into thought.

~Iphotography98

Reaction score
IGN: Sixorr1997
Wins: 938?
Premium: yeah
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Mic is really bad, I have ts, and you hvae my skype
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): um.. Well I've basically stopped raging, I dunno I just dont care enough to get mad anymore xD And other than that I dont know why you should accept me xD
:D Hope you get in :D

Fudgey_boiiii

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Fudgey_boiiii
Wins: 379
Premium: yep diamond
Time Zone: EST i live in canada
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: yep, i have it but im not the best at using it and yep fudgey_boiiii123 is my skype
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed)
You should add me to the roster because i think i would be a great help to the clan and a very fun guy to have around on team speak and in game. I'm also a decent PVPer so that could come in handy in clan battles and when we are just playing for fun! so this is why you should add me to your clan.

Fudgey_boiiii

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meh my age ,though but a number, is the only thing holding me back from applying( well my skill as well but..). Anyways GL, not that you will need it, as you are receiving he best of wishes from the whole community!

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Been a few days and still no response to applications any updates??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci