• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Nub=nub=trial=WAT!? Gg, nub's in the cool kids club now.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xBrezzy / Extreqe (hacked)
Wins: 230/924 | 28/43
Premium: Diamond
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: All of them.
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I think I should be accepted into this because I'm a pretty good, I have fought a lot of people in this clan, and I usually beat / got them pretty low. Also, I'm a pretty defensive player, but sometimes VERY offensive. But if you do want to test me, you can. c;

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ayvix / themanfrmnowhr1
Wins: 499 :0
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, Blue Yeti, Yes, and Yes
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I think I should be in this clan because I get along with a variety of people, I have a lot of experience in MCSG, as I have been playing since July 2012. Being in this clan of elite people would allow me to become a better player overall. I have played with a variety of the clan since the days of Sector Six, and even the 2nd rendition of Blamph's clan. I hardly ever rage and am normally a clam and quite guy. I hope you put me into consideration ;) Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Mooseski13
Wins: 407+
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (EST)
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Blue Yeti/ Yes/Yes
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I believe i should be accepted because i will devote a lot of time and effort into this clan, I am a good PVPer, who is really good with the bow. Although, i have had a noob faze but now i am clearly out of it. I am a really nice person, who will get a long nicely. I will always show respect, but at the same time, i expect the same attitude back. I can see that this clan has a good reputation, and a lot of experienced players that i look up to, and i want to learn from. Since i am a bow addict, (i love the bow, my friends tell me i am amazing with it) i really want to learn from you linkdude1997 since i hear that you are a bow master. Teach me the ways of the force.:D Anyways, i will be active all the time on your teamspeak, and i look forward to playing with you all if i am accepted for trial. Thank you.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Really good game guys, sorry about the outcome :(
Meh, we knew we werent going to be able to compete at the same level seeing as we were missing a key member. But thanks anyways :p

Reaction score
Meh, we knew we werent going to be able to compete at the same level seeing as we were missing a key member. But thanks anyways :p
Yeah, I thought you would have had it if you guys had equal players because you guys were more stacked.. :p

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Gladiators? Add me on Skype and we can talk : jonathin.fisico Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci