• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN : BearXViet/M0DIF13D

Wins
: In total around 300-400/800

Premium
: Iron

Time Zone
: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?
: All

Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed) : I'm very smart strategy wise, I'm very active, I work well in teamwork, I'm a decent pvper, I can bring fun to this clan :) ,I'm basically a joker. I am very sure I can cooperate with all members in this clan if I were to get a chance. I hope I get a chance to show you what I can offer to this clan

AttackDog91

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: AttackDog91/Sabertee
Wins:340 between my two accounts.
Premium:Diamond on both
Time Zone:EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: I have all
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):I am a very outside of the box thinker. I am very dedicated to whatever clan I am in. I had officer in Divine, and only left due to the inactivity. I get along with everyone I meet and would bring nothing but a positive to the clan. :D

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EpicPotato773
Wins: 431
Premium: Diamond Sponsor
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Mic / Teamspeak / Skype: Yes, all three

Why should we accept you?
(Please be detailed): I think I should be accepted into Indivision for a few reasons. One being that I am a highly skilled PvPer who could cause a lot of damage in Clan Battles, Scrimmages, Clan Wars, etc. Another reason being that I am a friendly guy that doesn't cause a lot of drama and such with other clans or Clan members. The Final reason on why I think I should be accepted into Indivision is because I am a fan of some of your members (Linkdude1997, HyP3rki113r, JustAHotDog) and it would be an honor to be by your side fighting for one thing, Victory.

Thank you for reading my Application I hope you take it into consideration.

Prosaur

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Prosaur
Wins: 307
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yuh
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I think you should accept me because for one I know everybody in this clan and have talked to everyone before, besides Link. So I feel as if I would fit in well with the clan. Also I feel as if my PvP skills are good enough to be in the clan. I want a dedicated clan as I was in Rebels for a long time and I'm looking for a new clan to be with.

Sharkshard

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Sharkshard
Wins: 149
Premium: No srry im poor
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Mic: Turtle BEach Ear Force x12, TEamspeak: no srry but i can get it, skype: dbmethan
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I have been in clans good and bad and i have always wanted to be in a really good clan like this i want to get to know the community better by joining clans and i espically want to get to know the good people in the communtiy better so i hope you consider me link im a big fan also wish i had ur bow skillz #Sweg #Baller
my wins dont include my alts

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Prosaur
Wins: 307
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yuh
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I think you should accept me because for one I know everybody in this clan and have talked to everyone before, besides Link. So I feel as if I would fit in well with the clan. Also I feel as if my PvP skills are good enough to be in the clan. I want a dedicated clan as I was in Rebels for a long time and I'm looking for a new clan to be with.
Good luck old friend.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Just watching all the little applicants run by. I've never seen this many since Forgotten had first started becoming good.

Oh the poor things. They never see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci