• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a recommendation to anyone who wants to apply. This clan Requires a high amount of respect just to become a trial member, not to mention the time you should spend on TS talking to them, and the time it takes to pass your trial. Such as bombashious, who is easily top 20 pvper in MCSG was trial for over a weak. Just take that into consideration before getting hopes up and applying for this clan.

Edit: Being cocky, imature, rude or just obnoxious pretty much ensures that you're not going to get in.

Last edited:

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a recommendation to anyone who wants to apply. This clan Requires a high amount of respect just to become a trial member, not to mention the time you should spend on TS talking to them, and the time it takes to pass your trial. Such as bombashious, who is easily top 20 pvper in MCSG was trial for over a weak. Just take that into consideration before getting hopes up and applying for this clan.

Edit: Being cocky, imature, rude or just obnoxious pretty much ensures that you're not going to get in.
o kil em

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah thats what im trying to stay
then stop being rude, saying things such as " dude they don't accept noobs like you, are you dumb?" makes you look like a complete Feminine Hygene Product. you have no reputation in the MCSG community. I would also bet that you have never talked to any Indivision member. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just trying to A. make you stop making yourself look like a complete Feminine Hygene Product. B. make sure you're aware that you don't meet the requirements either. and C. maybe apologize to the people that you have insulted. HyP3rKii113r linkdude1997

Edit: take out the part where i said "you have no reputation in MCSG" because now you have lost respect from several different people. Trust me when I say respect is not something that is easily regained.

Last edited:

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Pains me to do so, but I'm going to be leaving Indivision. You are all such sweet and amazing friends. From being with you all in Sector Six to the journey into Indivision has truly been such an honor. I'll still be around. Goodluck with whatever the future has instore for this clan.

Shout-out to the homies ~

Andreas: I seriously couldn't imagine any other person running this clan. You are such a sweet and caring guy. Keep your head up. No matter what, the decisions you make will always be right. I'm always here for advice :)

Clarke: My turdel. You have definitely changed with these guys around you. I can see how much happier you are. I'm glad we did this together. This isn't goodbye :) just cute words.

Kerbals: You are my favorite pig. Honestly, you have made me cry from laughing so hard. People who make me laugh constantly are my favorite people.

Hotdoge: I never really knew you before Sector Six and now everytime I talk to you I get a smile on my face from either how fast you talk or the funny/adorable things you say. HOTDOGEEEE

Tpem: Ohhhhhhh tpem :) although I've been sassy with you at times, you are honestly so sweet. You truly care about your friends and it's so fun talking with you. Don't change.

Fanyo: We've definitely had our ups and downs, (we're done) but in all seriousness, you made me constantly smile. So glad you were a part of this. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Last but not least, Bowthug: Where do I begin with you. The monk god. I can honestly say you were one of my closest friends in this clan. We were friends before this even happened and we sort of had that bond already built. So I know it will be there after. ily Monkey

ily *kerbals woolooloo noise*
<3

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Pains me to do so, but I'm going to be leaving Indivision. You are all such sweet and amazing friends. From being with you all in Sector Six to the journy into Indivision has truly been such an honor. I'll still be around. Goodluck with whatever the future has instore for this clan.

Andreas: I seriously couldn't imagine any other person running this clan. You are such a sweet and caring guy. Keep your head up. No matter what, the decisions you make will always be right. I'm always here for advice :)

Clarke: My turdel. You have definitely changed with these guys around you. I can see how much happier you are. I'm glad we did this together. This isn't goodbye :) just cute words.

Kerbals: You are my favorite pig. Honestly, you have made me cry from laughing so hard. People who make me laugh constantly are my favorite people.

Hotdoge: I never really knew you before Sector Six and now everytime I talk to you I get a smile on my face from either how fast you talk or the funny/adorable things you say. HOTDOGEEEE

Tpem: Ohhhhhhh tpem :) although I've been sassy with you at times, you are honestly so sweet. You truly care about your friends and it's so fun talking with you. Don't change.

Fanyo: We've definitely had our ups and downs, (we're done) but in all seriousness, you made me constantly smile. So glad you were a part of this. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Last but not least, Bowthug: Where do I begin with you. The monk god. I can honestly say you were one of my closest friends in this clan. We were friends before this even happened and we sort of had that bond already built. So I know it will be there after. ily Monkey

<3
journey*

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Pains me to do so, but I'm going to be leaving Indivision. You are all such sweet and amazing friends. From being with you all in Sector Six to the journey into Indivision has truly been such an honor. I'll still be around. Goodluck with whatever the future has instore for this clan.

<3
Over the past couple of day I have been contemplating the decision to leave also but I have no idea :/. We had a lot of fun together and hope we still talk and have fun like usual. WOOLOLOLOLO - Kerbals.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score

<3
wheres my shoutout i wus in sectut svn too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci