• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
I know we can do it guys i know we can! Im at my dad and i cant play MC and im bored so keep posting on the thread it will waste like 10 sec. of my time but still cmon.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish you all luck. Looks like an interesting clan. I know link will lead well and all the members will do great.

You guys can do it. Rise to the top and all that :)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Link! I don't know if you are keeping the teamspeak private, but if not you forgot to include it in the post! (It says for applicants to come on the teamspeak so I would guess it's public)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a little off topic but, concerning the clan battle against #Shocked you said "All members in that battle are in this clan" and yet you only have 7 people on your roster. The clan battle was 8v8, was it not?

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Link! I don't know if you are keeping the teamspeak private, but if not you forgot to include it in the post! (It says for applicants to come on the teamspeak so I would guess it's public)
I'm currently going over all the perms to see if everything works. It'll be released by the end of today most likely. ;)

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a little off topic but, concerning the clan battle against #Shocked you said "All members in that battle are in this clan" and yet you only have 7 people on your roster. The clan battle was 8v8, was it not?
Sorry, didn't word that properly. All of the surviving members of that battle are in this clan. Plus the only member that isn't (out of all 8), is NewYorkKidd9, who got ddos'ed halfway through the battle anyways. I asked tech if we could just switch over to this clan for clan wars and he agreed, so just thought I'd put a note at the bottom. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci