• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
I love all you guys. You have all changed my online experience for the better and I don't know where I would be without you all.
I guess it's my turn for a quick shoutout thing before I lock this, so here we go:

Maddy [Zoeticly] - There is nowhere near enough room on this entire website to put everything I would have to say about you. You have changed my life in these past ~8 months that I've known you. Nobody has ever had or will ever have as big of an influence on me and who I am as you have. Thank you so much Maddy, you mean the world to me. twigs <3

Linknerd [Linkdude1997] - You are definitely my closest friend online and the only other monotone person I've met. I'm glad we've become closer and that you are starting to pick on my PvP skills (get good eh). Also, talk to me when high score on 2048. <3 u Sassdood c;

iFanyo - Do you even use the forums? Anyways I know there have been some points in the past where we haven't gotten along, but we've overcome those problems and I'm glad we have been able to build our friendship. Your random comments give me a sensible chuckle on the daily.

Kerbals - You are definitely the funniest person I've ever met. You have pretty much no boundaries when it comes to what you say and that's what makes you so hilarious. Thank you for the many laughs and for making me want KFC all the time.

Bowhoo - THE PVP GOD!! I've gotten to know you quite well recently and you're also one of my closest online friends and probably irl too because who has irl friends.. Anyways get a good ping and eat more bananas you wooden-chaired thug.

tpemrickjr - Though you are extremely random at times, it's very funny. You should definitely learn to mute your mic when someone comes in your room. <3 u ya "piece o dump"

JustAHotDog - AKA Mr. FaZe bowshot. Thankfully you learned to work your mouse c; Though we were never very close, the clan wouldn't have been the same without you :)

As Link stated, the teamspeak will stay up due to most of us wanting a place to still hang out. Honestly, I considered this more a group of friends than a clan and if needed, I'll pay to keep the teamspeak up.

I love you all.

<3 Turdel :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci