• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infected with Skill [iS] (Coming soon) (Recruiting)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
iS is a clan based of the younger generation of players. I could never find a clan that allowed me, a 12 year old to play. You always had to be 13+. After getting impatient, I decided to make infected with Skill, a group mainly focusing on that age doesn't matter on the skill level of the player. I'm here to prove those other groups wrong, with a group of younger elite Sg players. Before filling out the application you must have skype, using a mic as well. To join fill out the application below. That's all!

Minecraft username:
(11-15)Age:
Skype username:
(Optional)Any certain reason you want to join?:

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Before joining you must be from the age group 11-15. Anyone above or under that will get denied.

Owner:

darkflame7

Co-Leaders:

Members: Killerfish713, Rashirim

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah but I do, I just haven't finished it yet. I'm still working on the thread. :D I have a little something cool I might of made.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm finally a member rank! :D Come on know you wana join.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
im 13 i had to wait 3 days to make an acc here till my b-day that was around a month ago

xixT3NU0USxix

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry i re-read the first post and...i dont have skype.... but i have one question. how did you get your stats for your signature?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci