• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Good to see you around again man. Maybe a come back? :p
uhhh depends on 2 things
1) If I want to
2) if the community has gotten better
My life has gotten considerably better since leaving MCSG, I've got way more free time and as a result got an amazing girlfriend, I've got a way larger circle of friends than I did 6 months ago and such.
But I do miss lots of you, especially the Frost and Phoenix lads. Oh and plus my computer got vodka spilled on it at a party and the motherboard is fried so I'm using a crappy laptop that would max 20fps.

Time will tell, old friend

tmanchris1

Tribute
Reaction score
they asked me questions and then they said no to let me in so I'm not in the clan

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
uhhh depends on 2 things
1) If I want to
2) if the community has gotten better
My life has gotten considerably better since leaving MCSG, I've got way more free time and as a result got an amazing girlfriend, I've got a way larger circle of friends than I did 6 months ago and such.
But I do miss lots of you, especially the Frost and Phoenix lads. Oh and plus my computer got vodka spilled on it at a party and the motherboard is fried so I'm using a crappy laptop that would max 20fps.

Time will tell, old friend
A lot of stuff has happened man

zEvilNacho

Iron
Reaction score
Nick Name:Nacho
Minecraft Username:zEvilNacho
Wins/Games:60/1293
Skype Name:[You Already Have me, Its Private]
Previous Clans:Inferno
How mature are you 1/10:7 1/2
Why do you want to join Inferno?:I left because i thought i was gonna quit, but then all my friends helped me and say why i should stay, Also because i would like to be in an active clan again so i can progress my skill with the help of other members.
Have you ever been banned [Reason]?: Nope
Do you have Skype/TS?: Yes
Who told you to join Inferno [If no one, say N/A]?: Me, Myself and i

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Nick Name:Nacho
Minecraft Username:zEvilNacho
Wins/Games:60/1293
Skype Name:[You Already Have me, Its Private]
Previous Clans:Inferno
How mature are you 1/10:7 1/2
Why do you want to join Inferno?:I left because i thought i was gonna quit, but then all my friends helped me and say why i should stay, Also because i would like to be in an active clan again so i can progress my skill with the help of other members.
Have you ever been banned [Reason]?: Nope
Do you have Skype/TS?: Yes
Who told you to join Inferno [If no one, say N/A]?: Me, Myself and i
You have been ACCEPTED! Welcome back man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci