• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno|AU|Recruiting (Closed Noone joining)

Lumayo

Tribute
Reaction score

Hello, Inferno is a clan that thrives on being the best, We are made up of professional Australian Gamers, Our aim is to become a popular clan that will be known as one of the best clans in AU

1. 70+Wins (Possible Exceptions)

2. 13 years old+ (Possible Exceptions)

3. Live in Australia , New Zealand, Asia, United States

4. Be Committed to the clan

5. Have Skype

Before you apply you should know you wont be accepted (Unless I know you) You will be put on trial

Minecraft Name:
FnS Rating:
Sword Rating:
Bow Rating:
Weakness:
Strengths
Why Do you want to join (At least 35 words)

Leader: Lumayo

Co-Leader:

200+:

100+:

70+:
-Lumayo

Friends (In clan but don't have 70 wins):
-CaptainPro604
-777eagle

CheerLeaders:

Inferno are always willing to have a clan battle, If you want a clan battle make a post with:

Clan name:
Skype (Must have Skype):

No clan matches so far

Last edited:

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
you do realise there has been a Paradox before? anyway gl <3

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
I currently have the name and still own it even though it disbanded. I would like to keep it that way. Please change your name

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I currently have the name and still own it even though it disbanded. I would like to keep it that way. Please change your name
It actually wouldn't matter since it disbanded right? Also, there were tons of clans called paradox before yours. :)

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Hybridz right now? Add me on skype ASAP (thisguycalledanton) for details.

Lumayo

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Hybridz right now? Add me on skype ASAP (thisguycalledanton) for details.
Sorry atm we won't be doing big clan matches since we do only have 3 members, If we do have 2 or 3 on I'll add you and see if you want to have one

tottenham104

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Tottenham104
Wins:228
FnS Rating: 9/10
Sword Rating:8/10
Bow Rating: 9/10
Weakness: Fishing rod
Strengths Bow
Why Do you want to join: I want to join this clan because my friend Buster (aka Wiyui) is in this clan and I have seen most of the people here pvp and they are really good so I hope you think I am good enough to join.
Btw
Donor: Diamond :3

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread hasn't been locked yet... You are free to join my clan. I'd happily accept you. Let me know. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci