• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhxu

Survivor
Reaction score
rofl half your clan is in your cheerleaders

Reaction score
Can we please not start a flame on this thread.

Minecraft IGN: JoeDare
Wins: 234
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: Coz i wanna join back after being kicked
You have been Declined due to bad relations with a few of the members.

Minecraft IGN: itsbeny
Wins: 103 ;(
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes and yes.
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I would like to join Inferno because I have been in the team speak for more than a week now talking to the members and owners and I think everyone in the clan is loyal and really good to talk to and really respect me. If i joined Inferno I would put 110% into the clan and give it my all.
You have been Declined due to bad relations with a few of the members. If you can try fix this then you can reapply.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just want to clarify that I made a new clan/thread due to a lot of former members from the previous Inferno clan (or whatever) being inactive or being abusive to other players/members, I (DividableApples) have decided to reboot the clan and remove all issues with previous members. I'm hoping we will no longer have issues like what happen in the previous one.
If you wish to re-apply or simply apply, please feel free to do so! :)

Platinum
Reaction score
Scrim with Sphynx? If you accepted message me on skype.

Platinum
Reaction score
Just want to clarify that I made a new clan/thread due to a lot of former members from the previous Inferno clan (or whatever) being inactive or being abusive to other players/members, I (DividableApples) have decided to reboot the clan and remove all issues with previous members. I'm hoping we will no longer have issues like what happen in the previous one.
If you wish to re-apply or simply apply, please feel free to do so! :)
Just if you didn't know, I was the one who got abused. c:

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Cb against Sphynx? If so add my Skype:yozyxdminecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci