• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JoeDare
Wins: 236ish
Ever Been Banned?: No
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: Because I want to be in the clan i enjoy.

I hope our bad side of stuff with the clan is gone and I wont do it again.

I don't what I did?

I won't be mad if I dont get accepted have fun and I look forward to seeing you guys next time.
Jump onto the Inferno TS Sometime later today so we can have a quick conversation about you being accepted into the clan

LazerHeroYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: protheCool145x
Wins: 139
Ever Been Banned?: Mhm
Do you have TS/Skype?: Both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: Because bacon is love <3

Lewisplaymc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Lewisplaymc
Wins:
Ever Been Banned?:No
Do you have TS/Skype?:both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno:i feel this clan is one of the best and could be the best i would like to be apart of that and make some new friends that ik are nice people and am ready to focus during cb's

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:MLG_R3DZ
Wins:360+
Ever Been Banned?:Nope
Do you have TS/Skype?:Yup
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno:Seems Kewl

Night_Furrie

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Night_Furrie
Wins: 145
Ever Been Banned?: Nope
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes both!
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I want to join this clan because it seems very exciting to meet new friends and increase my PVPing skills. I have joined an MCSG clan before so im highly sure i would enjoy it for the second time. I am also very mature so i will fit in very well with this clan.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: protheCool145x
Wins: 139
Ever Been Banned?: Mhm
Do you have TS/Skype?: Both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: Because bacon is love <3
I'm sorry but you have been DECLINED because you have bad relations with a few members. If you can manage to fix this bad relations then you can message me on Skype and we can talk about it. Thanks for applying though!

Minecraft IGN:Lewisplaymc
Wins:
Ever Been Banned?:No
Do you have TS/Skype?:both
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno:i feel this clan is one of the best and could be the best i would like to be apart of that and make some new friends that ik are nice people and am ready to focus during cb's
I'm sorry but you have been DECLINED as you do not meet the win requirements. If you can get your wins up then message me on Skype and we can talk about it. Thanks for applying though!

Minecraft IGN:MLG_R3DZ
Wins:360+
Ever Been Banned?:Nope
Do you have TS/Skype?:Yup
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno:Seems Kewl
You have been ACCEPTED into the clan!

Minecraft IGN: Night_Furrie
Wins: 145
Ever Been Banned?: Nope
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes both!
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I want to join this clan because it seems very exciting to meet new friends and increase my PVPing skills. I have joined an MCSG clan before so im highly sure i would enjoy it for the second time. I am also very mature so i will fit in very well with this clan.
You have been ACCEPTED for a trial! Hop on our TS 108.61.227.80:9268 or message me on Skype whenever you are free.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jockster2002.
Wins: 100.
Ever Been Banned?: once for abuse in 2013.
Do you have TS/Skype?: yeh Kirsten has me.
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I have friends here and feel like being in a clan.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGNS: georgio789 coolguy_XD and _Tye_
Wins:280
Ever Banned: no
Do you have ts/Skype: have both
Why so you want to join Inferno: because I had bad real actions with members in the old one and now because the person left I can join and I'm back and staying here for good If I get accepted

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Felicity challenges you to a cb/scrim, if so add xxgeodudexx. :)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jockster2002.
Wins: 100.
Ever Been Banned?: once for abuse in 2013.
Do you have TS/Skype?: yeh Kirsten has me.
Why Do You Want to Join Inferno: I have friends here and feel like being in a clan.
Jump onto the Inferno TS whenever you are free so we can have a quick conversation about you being accepted into the clan.

Minecraft IGNS: georgio789 coolguy_XD and _Tye_
Wins:280
Ever Banned: no
Do you have ts/Skype: have both
Why so you want to join Inferno: because I had bad real actions with members in the old one and now because the person left I can join and I'm back and staying here for good If I get accepted
You have been DECLINED because I feel you are lying about your alts and still have bad relations with a few members. Thanks for applying though! You are no longer able to reapply for this clan.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Jump onto the Inferno TS whenever you are free so we can have a quick conversation about you being accepted into the clan.

You have been DECLINED because I feel you are lying about your alts and still have bad relations with a few members. Thanks for applying though! You are no longer able to reapply for this clan.
I'm not lying about my alts. An we talk on ur ts soz for flame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci