• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

InfernoElite EU 100+Wins

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Nice clan you have here Minialan. Wanna have a 5v5 clan battle soon vs The Viking? :D

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Alan.... Have you seen their players? Oh gawd, what have you done
Yeah I took that into account. It will be our biggest challenge yet. I think we could do it. Maybe if Chilloo wasnt playing :)? xD

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
It annoying 'cause i'm still not on the list, BTW I gave up the server, because I was just kinda...forgotten about

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
It annoying 'cause i'm still not on the list, BTW I gave up the server, because I was just kinda...forgotten about
Please be patient. Alan only got back 3 days ago and he is extremely busy. We are being very patient for the server. BTW just because you are making us a server does'nt make you clan VIP. You are going to be treated the same way as everyone else

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, okay im leaving this clan. plz dnt hte me

DjXtEmPO

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: DjXtEmPO
Country (optional): Welshy.. Well as shauny would say is baa boy (sheep)
Wins: 21 HELL YEAH
When you started MCSG: 1 month and a half ago and I have had like a week and a half with my laptop broke
PvP Strengths: Swords and Water battles
Pvp Weaknesses: Bows, FnS and Fishing rods
Skype name: Ya have me ;)
Why you want to join #InfernoElite: Well, I used to be in #TheSlayers but that disbanded.. I know that I am not very good at PvP and I have EXTREMELY bad wins but my laptop is now fixed so I can play way more. I am trying to get more wins quickly so I am not known as the clan noob xD I have asked Luke if he can teach me some tactics and how to be better at PvP and hopefully if I am in the clan some of your members can show me some stuff they know so you can trust me in clan wars.
Any Other clans: You think I can get into a clan? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci