• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InfiniteSparks ~ AU Clan (((DISBANDED)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaimed

Spectator
Reaction score
[[[(((DISBANDED)))]]]

Last edited:

XDamunkey

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: XDamunkey
I have skype: XDamunkey
Iron Donor
Wins: I have just started play MCSG and have 11 or 12 wins I am a good Pvper.
I will be committed to this clan.
I want to be in because I enjoy pvping with friends and want to improve my skills and have fun.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Sign-Up - - - Form - - -
Name- Does it matter?
IGN- starstrong
Age (Must be over 12)- 15
Do you have Skype? blueslime12
Do you have MCSG donor? Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 30) 288
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Maybe
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because it is fun.

anaimed

Spectator
Reaction score
Sign-Up - - - Form - - -
Name- Does it matter?
IGN- starstrong
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Maybe
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because it is fun.
Hi there Starstrong,
For the last 2 questions, I don't think you have made a good enough answer and also with the second last one your answer was "maybe", that's not a good enough answer because i will need you to be committed. I will let you redo your sign up form, but i would like to see better answers. Thanks for signing up! if you wouldn't like to do it again, or if you wouldn't like to join, that's fine :). As soon as you redo the form (if you want to) I will get back to you.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there Starstrong,
For the last 2 questions, I don't think you have made a good enough answer and also with the second last one your answer was "maybe", that's not a good enough answer because i will need you to be committed. I will let you redo your sign up form, but i would like to see better answers. Thanks for signing up! if you wouldn't like to do it again, or if you wouldn't like to join, that's fine :). As soon as you redo the form (if you want to) I will get back to you.
Sign-Up - - - Form - - -
Name- Does it matter?
IGN- starstrong
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? I most likely will be committed to this clan. It seems like a very fun clan to stay with :)
Why do you want to be in this clan? I want to join this clan because it seems fun. I want to gain friends and I feel like I can do so by joining this clan.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there Starstrong,
k

anaimed

Spectator
Reaction score
Starstrong would you like to try out my clan? Look at the new clan #Naga
Hey Corey,
Please don't try to advertise your clan on my clan thread, because I really don't appreciate it. These people who are signing up wanted to join my clan, not yours and I didn't advertise for it. If they want to join your clan, then they can, I don't mind, just please don't try to "take" members that have signed up to be in my clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci