• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username: Philippedeha
Wins: 38
Donor? (Not required): Iron Donor
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Scoping. Weaknesses: Lag and Hackers xD.
Teamspeak: Yes
What can you bring to the team?: Well... Not sure xD You will see if you accept me

Iam in cyan volts but I really wanna leave it and join another one.
ACCEPTED

Reaction score
Username:emo_steve
Wins:8
Donor? (Not required):No sorry :(
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:Very strong pvper when in a team or clan. Average when I am alone.m
Teamspeak:Yep have talked to you on it with Longcross from time to time.
What can you bring to the team?:Funny positive attitude to the team. I also know many routes across all the maps.

I know I dont have many wins but it would mean so much to be in the most awesome MCSG clan. Thanks for reading my application. :)

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username:emo_steve
Wins:8
Donor? (Not required):No sorry :(
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:Very strong pvper when in a team or clan. Average when I am alone.m
Teamspeak:Yep have talked to you on it with Longcross from time to time.
What can you bring to the team?:Funny positive attitude to the team. I also know many routes across all the maps.

I know I dont have many wins but it would mean so much to be in the most awesome MCSG clan. Thanks for reading my application. :)
DENIED, Sorry, not enough wins

Ruman Birk

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: ruman240
Wins: 13
Donor? (Not required): us iron donor
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: good wth bows and average at regular pvp.
Teamspeak: yes
What can you bring to the team?: im a good pvper just i didnt play much over the summer so i cudnt get many wins :(

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Remember guys, only discuss clan related things on this thread. Also, send in those apps!

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION: I come back and find out this happen :O no problem here is my reply
Username: pherrera
Wins: 37 (Gonna plan to get more but not at the moment since school but I will still be active)
Donor? (Not required): Not at the moment getting it back in the matter of day's
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Alright at water fights, Good with bow's, Up close combat could be better.
Teamspeak: Yes
What can you bring to the team?: The sweet love an passion that a Raichu could bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci