• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palkian

Spectator
Reaction score
Palkian and Branbob83 were accepted for trial member.
If you guys show you actually want to be in this clan you will make it to the notorious member status. As for the rest of the pending people decisions will be made based on scrims and how active you are.

It's finals week so I'm going to be inactive today and tomorrow studying. However, summer starts Wednesday so I'll be pretty active from then on. :)
hello yes ok thanks you

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I shall be on in the next few days if I don't get denied for inactivity; I haven't been up to playing MC recently but will be on tomorrow if I can.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Palkian and Branbob83 were accepted for trial member.
If you guys show you actually want to be in this clan you will make it to the notorious member status. As for the rest of the pending people decisions will be made based on scrims and how active you are.

It's finals week so I'm going to be inactive today and tomorrow studying. However, summer starts Wednesday so I'll be pretty active from then on. :)
Good luck on finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci