• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ranger_zZ
Wins: 400 with alt
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes, I have played with Brandon (Branbob83) and Andy (All1Do1sW1n13821738912) when I was in Trivium
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes and I know multiple routes on each one
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I have experience with MCSG and Clans so I think that my teamwork and PvP can hopefully contribute to Infinitive. Thank you.
Recommended.

Unmotivated

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ranger_zZ
Wins: 400 with alt
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes, I have played with Brandon (Branbob83) and Andy (All1Do1sW1n13821738912) when I was in Trivium
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes and I know multiple routes on each one
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I have experience with MCSG and Clans so I think that my teamwork and PvP can hopefully contribute to Infinitive. Thank you.
U grew a pair :D

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ahh fun day today 3 hours of just hangin and playing <3 night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members