• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Snooplez
Wins: 13 Total (Overall)
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: I have a microphone and Skype but not TS, I might ask for it, but for now that will work. (Note: My hardware is a bit iffy I might like die because my screen blacks out).
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes, in livestreams and with Andy on RB.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Pretty well considering I watch every MCSG Youtuber ever and combine everything, I don't need routes, I know the chests.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: Chest knowledge, moral support, communication I believe is a big thing about myself.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 2, but am good i swear
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All
Have you played with any of the members?: I've played with Justin since the beginning of time :). Also, andy and allen are mah baes, fam.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yas, sir.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I'm on most of the time, so I can participate in scrims a lot.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme: http://8ch.net/v/src/1432428933239.jpg
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 2, but am good i swear
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All
Have you played with any of the members?: I've played with Justin since the beginning of time :). Also, andy and allen are mah baes, fam.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yas, sir.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I'm on most of the time, so I can participate in scrims a lot.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme: http://8ch.net/v/src/1432428933239.jpg
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
imcoming perma pending :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci