• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
Emm.a little information of me.im not from united states,canada(north america) but i have nice pvp.i hvae 13 years old,i m mature,actually i dont like to much noise.so if u want to accept me,i accept.Clan Infinitive PS:this isnt my account
lol

JudahWolfe

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JudahY
Wins: 1009
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes/Yes/Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: No
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I'm a slightly above average pvper, and good strategizer that can lift up the spirit of the clan when in bad situations.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): Oh man, idk xD
Oh, my Skype: JudahYW I wasn't sure if you needed it :p

Fighterfax

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Fighterfax
Wins: 18/147
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yep to all
Have you played with any of the members?: iRodify
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes all of the route i have atleast have 5 tier 2's
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I Can Help Them Become an active clan because i am an active, and loyal member.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): No idea :p

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Emm.a little information of me.im not from united states,canada(north america) but i have nice pvp.i hvae 13 years old,i m mature,actually i dont like to much noise.so if u want to accept me,i accept.Clan Infinitive PS:this isnt my account
THIS GUY

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
That belongs in twitch chat LOL

BorutoUzumaki

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Faxy
Wins: 58
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes/Yes/Blue Yeti
Have you played with any of the members?: BlueCaptain, 4non, I have talked to Andy once! (ALLIDOISWIN)
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I have been playing mcsg for about, 12 - 13 and clans for about 3 months. I do use choke points when I battle a team. So Yes I know my way around most of the maps on mcsg.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I heard this clan you need to be chill, alot of the clans around are competive (Of course they are) and I am quiet most of the time. Most people give me trouble for not talking but the past few clans I have been in haven't gave me trouble about lack of communication, so what ever Infinitive lacks of, I'll try my best to make it better! :D
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): Well I couldn't find one that I laughed at, so here is a vine... https://vine.co/v/eqtqlpBw6bu

Last edited:

Sabel_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sabel_
Wins:23 (sorry sad ik)
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Maria_IsabelMC / Sabel / Blue Snowball
Have you played with any of the members?: No, but I am happy to get to know the people if I get trialed.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes, I have nice routes on them 2
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can contribute to the Infinitive MCSG clan by being there when needed to, being helpful, sharring laughs, sharing team spirit, having a fun time, winning games for the clan, and even when I lose to someone I will show sportmanship. (I do sometimes have to study for exams and go to camps/vacation in the summer/sports, but other than that I am free and we can play any time)
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional):Not really a meme but more like a joke, this comes from the Sword Art Online Anime and this is a pick up line.
"Do you wanna play, cuz you make my "Sword go Online".
ALSO
Yes choking on Inappropriate body part on a male is covered by ObamaCare. Lol sorry not really that nasty in chat xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci