• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AscendUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsJellyBean
Wins: 160 with global reset
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: my skype is thetexans-12345 and yes I have all the others
Have you played with any of the members?: no, but I would like too
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes, I have a lot of experience in clans with the cb maps.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I am very active so I could help in CBS and I am good at pvp
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional):

CheesyFacePalm

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Wins: 8
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Skype and mic: Yes/ TeamSpeak: no
Have you played with any of the members?: no
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can contribute with my quietness so I don't annoy anyone
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional):

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: WorstInClan // GucciRosee
Wins: 152, but if you count before i reset my stats the first time, somewhere around 400-450
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes, (blue_elitecable) Yes and Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: no
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes, i literally have a route on almost every single map
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I feel that i could be a nice addition and would hopefully contribute in CB's
What about invincible ?

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jdennis
Wins: 176/387 / 600+ on legacy before reset
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Jake_dennis2000 , yeah teamspeak , Good standard mic.
Have you played with any of the members?: Nope but theres a start for everything
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes i also own an EU clan coz im an EU player :)
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can help out the clan because i have a decent standard of pvp aswell as maturity that is proven as i am an ex-mod , I may be an EU player but i can hopefully contribute aswell as my accent XD
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): idk this american stooffsss.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
JustAHotDog I might not be on for like 2 days or just one. I'll be on all tomorrow and I'll be more active as school stops. (I have a lot of test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci