• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazyyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Krazyy
Wins: Debug Is: 217/835 Stats Atm : 35
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: VallySide /HolidayResort V2 /SG 4 /Highway / Par 72 / Turbulence / Alaskin Village / Adrniline / Breezie Island 2 / Zone 85 / Iscaruc Fallen.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: i can contribute by helping the clan and treating sometimes leading clan battles if the owner is sitting our for one round of the cb that we are going to be against ;)
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): haha tbh i dont really understand this but ehh <3

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Krazyy
Wins: Debug Is: 217/835 Stats Atm : 35
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: VallySide /HolidayResort V2 /SG 4 /Highway / Par 72 / Turbulence / Alaskin Village / Adrniline / Breezie Island 2 / Zone 85 / Iscaruc Fallen.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: i can contribute by helping the clan and treating sometimes leading clan battles if the owner is sitting our for one round of the cb that we are going to be against ;)
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional): haha tbh i dont really understand this but ehh <3
You just applied for Clique.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try Number 2! For Juann

Minecraft IGN: RedditUHC
Wins: 1000 wins including alts
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: DarkraiM8 / Yes / Blue Snowball
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes.
cscoop
4non
JustAColdCat (kill me)
ExoticRealm
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes I do
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I am trying to get back into minecraft and If I can I think I will try to last as long as I can in the clan.
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional):
for me o no you shoudent have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci