• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akame

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Banish
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All three
Have you played with any of the members?: Not with them but against them,
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yeah, very well
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I have a lot of experience, in my signature it shows my most recent clans, but I've been in clans since early 2014. I also feel like I am pretty good in team fights as well, especially with 1.7 coming back. I also used to have a bad rep on my old account SuperKyleFTW but I feel like I've changed and would really like a chance to get in this clan.
what happened to rivals

Getkilled125

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Getkilled125
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Getting TeamSpeak Just for this. Turtle Beach mic and getkilled12 on skype
Have you played with any of the members?: No
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive?
I can usually make most clan battles and I'm a decent pvper I guess

Drake

Career
Reaction score
I offered to share screens not my fault I'm good at the game unlike your members who think I hack, also how ironic is it coming from you considering how many perm banned accounts you've had and how you still do hack occasionally. And you're calling me out for hacks when you own a toggling clan and hack yourself and I don't hack and if you really want me to ill get on skype and share screens but you denied and so I didn't. Once again I apologize for being good at the game
I'm not perm banned
u r so late
& badlion? accounts were banned for selling/abusing accounts. Aren't you banned on badlion on multiple accs?
Not once have i been banned for hacks on MCSG.
Get your facts straight :c
also, im ending this conversation rn
bye

SuperKyle

Survivor
Reaction score
Also to the people in infinitive I'll get on ts later today, it's Father's Day and I'm doing stuff with family so sorry for being inactive

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Also to the people in infinitive I'll get on ts later today, it's Father's Day and I'm doing stuff with family so sorry for being inactive
Same I will probably be on in about 1/2 an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci