• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ranger_zZ
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All of the above, master
Have you played with any of the members?: Yeah I have played with BossErwyn, odakota, Branbob and MudkipV2
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes all of them, senpai
How can you contribute to Infinitive? I believe I am a decent PvPer who has been in clans with pretty much all, or most, of these people. I think I would have good communication with them and I am decent in Team fights. Thanks for considering me.
u were applicant in da Infinitive then u join defiance n were never active den you leave 4 days l8 n applu for da infinitive wishes clun GG

GL Ranger_sleepSleep

n by da way JustAWeiner he's guud

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
u were applicant in da Infinitive then u join defiance n were never active den you leave 4 days l8 n applu for da infinitive wishes clun GG

GL Ranger_sleepSleep

n by da way JustAWeiner he's guud
We did nothing in Defiance. It was so boring. I was invited and I said yes because usually unknown clans battle and scrim a lot. Plus I was only inactive because I was on vacation. So yeah I am going to be much more active now xD.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
We did nothing in Defiance. It was so boring. I was invited and I said yes because usually unknown clans battle and scrim a lot. Plus I was only inactive because I was on vacation. So yeah I am going to be much more active now xD.
If you were ever on and know that we actually did stuff. We scrimmed hella much on the first 3 days, now we're just starting to battle and you were never on for the battles.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
If you were ever on and know that we actually did stuff. We scrimmed hella much on the first 3 days, now we're just starting to battle and you were never on for the battles.
Dude, chill. Ranger is a person that can make his own decisions and he doesn't need your permission for any of them.

Reactions: Aze

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zoppy
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes'm
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes'm
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes'm
How can you contribute to Infinitive? Took a break from MC, will try to play again bc friend applied. Maybe I can help out in scrims or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci