• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
By the way Rezolvix is my cb/scrim account.

Minecraft IGN: Hirize | Rezolvix
Wins: 325+ (Legacy)
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes, I have all of them and my microphone is the Razer Krakens Pro.
Have you played with any of the members?: No, I'd like to meet some new people :)
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes, I know all the clan battle maps.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can contribute to Infinitive by helping with any clan problems or arguements that happen within. I'm also a very active person so I can on be daily. Lastly, I think I can help in team fights when we're facing against another clan.

EDIT: HarborSeal is there any TS that the applicants can come on?

Last edited:

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gataraid
Wins: 305
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?:Skype: the_knight_852, yes. and Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: JustAHotdog <3
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: of course
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can contribute to this clan because I am a good teammate and cooperative and mature (When needed), plus I can be a little humorous at times ;)

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: God
Wins: God
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: God
Have you played with any of the members?: God
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: God
How can you contribute to Infinitive: God

mattzikid77

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: mattziboy
Wins:eek:ver 2k with mcsg and hive
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?:yee
Have you played with any of the members?:yes
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?:yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive:I am good at call outs ;)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CF918
Wins: 0
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Forgot
Have you played with any of the members?: No
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I am Map Maker
How can you contribute to Infinitive: Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. The power of imagination makes us infinite. However, what is key, the fact that you Don’t count the days, make the days count. I do Hope that the best day of your past is the worst day of your future. Most importantly, Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExoticRealm
Wins: Reset: 80 / 265 Legacy: 365 / 1691
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes!
Have you played with any of the members?: No but I hope to soon :)
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes!
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I am a decently active and mature person and I am not bad at pvp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci