• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAO

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My new IGN is CliqSpeed, My other account got hacked, but i'm going to try on my stats and get them good.
Wins: 0/0 for now
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yea I have all of these
Have you played with any of the members?: No I have not, but I want to get to know them.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes, I know many routes on these maps.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I am very mature for my age and won't mess around a lot. I make a lot of smart plays when it comes to PVP or SG. I would love to get to know everyone and learn how everyone Pvp's and teach people what I know from experience. And all in general, I just want to contribute what I can :)

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iBeqrHq
Wins: 0
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: webcam mic
Have you played with any of the members?: I almost killed justahotdog when I tried to clean him up when I was in full diamond Armour and iron sword and he had full leather.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I only know par 72.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: memes

zrc1130

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sulfonix
Wins: 38 legacy (i know thats really bad but i have gotten better and that is when i played in like 2012 but i am coming back to mcsg)
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes i have all 3
Have you played with any of the members?: No
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can help by getting in close to the opposing clan and getting them all low and all you guys have to do is come in and "clean up" I also respect and stay focused very well i don't start messing around in a serious situation

Also i have a yt if you would like any reference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkitqtgKjBH5sHPsQo1Ht5w

Quinny

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quinnyy
Wins: 65
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All of them
Have you played with any of the members?: Not personally, no.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I believe that I can be a defensive player and an offensive player when I need to be. I still struggle with the game type, but everyone does. Sometimes a clan could need that one guy to stay back to help with the offensive type players. I'm that type of guy xD

Pradeje

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Pradeje
Wins: 36
Skype / Teamspeak / Microphone?: Yes, I have all of these.
Have you played with any of the members?: No
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes, I am very familiar with all the maps and know multiple chest route on each.
How can you contribute to Infinitive?: I can contribute to Infinitive by being active and friendly towards other clan members. I am a good sport and I really enjoy working together as a team. I am constantly trying to improve my PVP skills, so that I can hopefully become a very useful asset to the clan.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: dengel00/Publicly
Wins: 51/180
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: i have every one of them
Have you played with any of the members?: no but i heard from most of them
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes ofc i have been playing mcsg for 2 years now
How can you contribute to Infinitive: im in a EU clan aswell but i heard its allowed to be in a EU and US at the same time i get 100 Ping to us so its fine im a pretty good pvper and tactical player if i say so myself and i think i can help this clan get even better thanks :)

Twotwoboo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Twotwoboo
Wins: Current stats are 11/47 (Very horrible I know, because I don't try as much as I used to, but if I join this clan I will do my very best) Legacy stats are 324/1078
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All of the above
Have you played with any of the members?: No, I haven't, but I would really love to join and meet these amazing people. They are all very skillful and it's been a while since I have met someone very good.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I know most of them. Like SG4, Alaskan and things like that.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I am a very good sword fighter, I have incredible teamwork, I also do pretty good with the bow. But my fns needs a tiny bit of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci