• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I changed my mind. ~15 minutes in Battlegrounds fixed me up.

Minecraft IGN: 4non/Erebus
Wins: Over 300 before stats reset, like 4 now lol
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: All of them.
Have you played with any of the members?: Yee.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I know all very well, with the exception of Zone 85 and Turbulence. I'll dedicate a weekend to learning those maps if needed.
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I could murder some nerds for you guys.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iRodify
Wins: I have 130 right now but with reset and other stat resets I have 400
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: No.( cscoop recorded me for rod abuse...... Love you cscoop. Very funny vid btw).
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I can help by being active and support the team during CB's

Last edited:

jvgamepro

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jvgamepro

Wins: I haven't played sg lately so I have a 1/10 ratio but before the reset I had 200 wins (I'm getting back into competitive sg though so I'll try to improve my ratio to a 1/6

Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yep (I have a blue snowball)

Have you played with any of the members?: nope! But even if I was a trial member I would be beyond grateful to talk to you guys ^_^

Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: Since I've played mcsg for 2 years now; I know all the maps above very well. The only map I don't have a good chest route on is turbulence but teaching me one wouldn't take more then 10 minutes

How can you contribute to Infinitive: Since I haven't played mcsg lately I've been playing uhc. So as you may expect I am a very strong bow player, I'm confident that if I had 20 arrows or more I could take out almost anyone rushing me. I'm also a very defensive player and I can communicate very well with pretty much anyone. Anything else you want to know about me you can ask me once I get on the teamspeak ^_^

EDIT: I just made my mcsg account today because I thought I had made one already xD ( I have been playing for 2 years though)

Reguahwi

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Reguahwi/ regularshow421
Wins: 30, old: 1800+
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Low quality, but works fine
Have you played with any of the members?: yes tiki and allidoiswin
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I believe my sense of clans and capability of supporting one will insure Infitive will be a clan that will be remembered for numerous of actions.

Banish

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Reguahwi/ regularshow421
Wins: 30, old: 1800+
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Low quality, but works fine
Have you played with any of the members?: yes tiki and allidoiswin
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: yes
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I believe my sense of clans and capability of supporting one will insure Infitive will be a clan that will be remembered for numerous of actions.
gl Reg

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EviilMonkeyz | Varsal
Wins: 200+ with legacy and stat reset including alts.
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: I have skype which I can pm, I have ts, and I have a blue snowball microphone.
Have you played with any of the members?: I played with hotdog on my friends server one late night 7 months ago and that's it.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: very well. Been in a couple of clans and know the maps nearly by heart.
How can you contribute to Infinitive:I'm a player in the minecraft survival games who isn't very well known. The best clan I have been in was Crimson and that is it. I think I am really good at individual skill such as 1v1's but I need to work on team fights a bit. I am normally active (although I won't be this week because finals is this week and I am going out of town on the weekened.) this is a clan with previous experience from back in 2012 and it seems like it will last and be a good fit for me.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EviilMonkeyz | Varsal
Wins: 200+ with legacy and stat reset including alts.
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: I have skype which I can pm, I have ts, and I have a blue snowball microphone.
Have you played with any of the members?: I played with hotdog on my friends server one late night 7 months ago and that's it.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: very well. Been in a couple of clans and know the maps nearly by heart.
How can you contribute to Infinitive:I'm a player in the minecraft survival games who isn't very well known. The best clan I have been in was Crimson and that is it. I think I am really good at individual skill such as 1v1's but I need to work on team fights a bit. I am normally active (although I won't be this week because finals is this week and I am going out of town on the weekened.) this is a clan with previous experience from back in 2012 and it seems like it will last and be a good fit for me.
Recommended hes a really underrated player. Hes really good in cbs/scrims and pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci