• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RTGxxKaos
Wins: About 800 wins
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes, with all of them.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I know all of them
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I will be friendly and can offer more skill to the clan! :D
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional) : Me![/QUOGod
God f***ing damnit.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RTGxxKaos
Wins: About 800 wins
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?: Yes
Have you played with any of the members?: Yes, with all of them.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?: I know all of them
How can you contribute to Infinitive: I will be friendly and can offer more skill to the clan! :D
Supply us with your dankest Pepe meme (optional) : Me!
I forgot to add this: (my bad RTG)
You may reapply in one week.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:

mitchit16

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:NA_Mufasa
Wins:reset so idk like 500
Skype / TeamSpeak / Microphone?:mitchit14/mitchell/turtle beach
Have you played with any of the members?: im not fond of any of the members however i recently decided after school ended that i wanted to meet some new people. sounds like a cheesy desprate response.
Do you know the scrim/clan battle maps (in the requirements section)?:yes i know all of thm and my most proficient map is probably SG4
How can you contribute to Infinitive:
I believe that i can contribute with not only my chill attitude, but also my listening skills. i am a very good listener and i dont talk much unless nccesary. while say in a battle or scrim i dont blieve i am loud and also if you guys thought about giving me a chance than i would prove to be neccesary adversary at your own inquiry.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Just said if people get on, we can scrim. GET ON PEOPLE!

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ive been working on my pc trying to get it to work but if it isnt one problem its the other , i think i got my hard drive to start to push windows 8 but im gonna format it and install windows 7 so i might be on tonight or like in months .. btw typed this so justing or harbor know whats happening to my pc and know y im inot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci