• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinity UHC (Postponed)

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jake
Wins: 72 ;P
Working Mic?: TurtleBeach x12
Comfortable talking to strangers?: I am, I do all the time :)
Do you know what UHC is?: I do, I have participated in several :)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Well alright, I just really don't like it when people copy my events. Would be more impressive if you could create your own :p
It isn't your event... is your event official? No. Did you come up with the idea of UHC? No, so don't say it is yours when you just started one, what is wrong with two UHC's?

Reaction score
Name: ThatCoolCucumber
Wins: 124
Working Mic?: Yep
Comfortable talking to strangers?: sure
Do you know what UHC is?: Yeah
IGN: ThatCoolCucumber
Can you Record?(Not Mandatory but Helpful): Probably

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
It isn't your event... is your event official? No. Did you come up with the idea of UHC? No, so don't say it is yours when you just started one, what is wrong with two UHC's?
Well, when I look at this thread and Wert's thread, this thread looks really similar to it. But it doesn't matter - as you said, anyone is allowed to host an event. :p Good luck, FriendlyCreeper. :)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not saying I own the event :p This just it really irritated me for some reason :/ If you ever hosted an event had someone pretty much copy/paste your event you would kinda be ticked too. Again i'm very sorry if i'm being rude, just annoyed by this. Anywho, GL man!

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Trent
Wins:134?
Working Mic?:Of curse
Comfortable talking to strangers?: Totally... Which might be a bad thing Cx
Do you know what UHC is?:Yes
IGN:superfastskater
Can you Record?(Not Mandatory but Helpful): Yep

FriendlyCreeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Not saying I own the event :p This just it really irritated me for some reason :/ If you ever hosted an event had someone pretty much copy/paste your event you would kinda be ticked too. Again i'm very sorry if i'm being rude, just annoyed by this. Anywho, GL man!
I didn't copy and paste the event. I spent 30 min typing and doing research on the rules and etc to make sure it was fair. Also took me two minutes on Textcraft lel. Also, that would mean we all copy/pasted Mindcrack because they started this in the first place.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't copy and paste the event. I spent 30 min typing and doing research on the rules and etc to make sure it was fair. Also took me two minutes on Textcraft lel.
Its just different font, an- meh never-mind, i'm not going to flam on your event, good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci