• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Initiation - EU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Pretty funny, when you sucked ebully's Inappropriate body part on a male. When you left. l0l!
Yeah its friken hilarious. Can you explain why 70% of instinct followed Ebully rather than you? Ebully isn't a tryhard scrub like you.

Syphez

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah its friken hilarious. Can you explain why 70% of instinct followed Ebully rather than you? Ebully isn't a tryhard scrub like you.
Tryharding is in your eyes; ''a person who's better than you''. btw, gg 9.5 on badlion. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA,

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Tryharding is in your eyes; ''a person who's better than you''. btw, gg 9.5 on badlion. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA,
Ok I'm going to be the mature one now. Please could you kindly leave our thread. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway, but can we please just get along and stop the flare. <3

Syphez

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to be the mature one now. Please could you kindly leave our thread. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway, but can we please just get along and stop the flare. <3
fgt lol

Syphez

Diamond
Reaction score
Ajax can you please just leave the thread? Im getting tired of telling you to..
My name is gandenmc I'm gonna be mature because I got gg 10'd. (9.5'd). I want ajax to leave the thread because he's better, agreed. cya.

Syphez

Diamond
Reaction score
PS: You wanna be a fair clan right? You already were cocky against us in a scrimmage. so bad luck. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci