• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insidious | Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Damn, I thought Prod could handle losses better. Look you're gonna have good games and bad games just because so called "luck" isn't in your favor for once doesn't mean you can start flame here.

Last edited:

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Ngl lying about a dad's death (that's what I heard, at least) to postpone A BLOCK GAME is pretty embarrassing and sad. But if that's not a lie, RIP.

And for Prod members, I doubt there's anymore reason to flame on this thread. If someone questions your skill as a clan, ask them for a battle and see if they still feel that way.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Ngl lying about a dad's death (that's what I heard, at least) to postpone A BLOCK GAME is pretty embarrassing and sad. But if that's not a lie, RIP.

And for Prod members, I doubt there's anymore reason to flame on this thread. If someone questions your skill as a clan, ask them for a battle and see if they still feel that way.
Just because I like you Bullet, I will explain.

First of all, there was no postponement as we won the battle, we simply wanted to hang out without being harassed. The excuse came from a joke back in the original insidious. We were battling one of parwezs old clan and after the first round, they said they had to postpone because afros dad died. It turns out he had to wash the dishes :/

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Might wanna update the wins/losses on the top of the thread.
You guys have 25 wins and 14 losses.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Man, after all that talk about how prod was going to "shrek" us, you just tried to find every excuse to DQ or consider us cheaters. That's low man, really low.
I like how you guys make up lies becuase you can't argue the fact that we weren't saying your gonna get "shrekt" or "3-0'd" idfk what the hell you are talking about.
What I understand from all this is prod got smakt by insidious
Yea dood, if you beat us in a 7v7 with only one person having a wooden and one then someone having 1 stone sword, and the other 5 being defenseless, and win, I will be very impressed! #TWSG2Problems
Damn, I thought Prod could handle losses better. Look you're gonna have good games and bad games just because so called "luck" isn't in your favor for once doesn't mean you can start flame here.
I just want you to know, you won't have that much luck again. I don't mind losing, I just want to be beaten fairly. But the what I get for battling immature kids.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
~Capt's Application~
1.Name: My name is Tyler short form is Ty
2.Age: I am currently 15 years of age and very mature when needed
3.IGN: captmrawesome
4.Skype: Ryan has it but,
If any officers or Leaders need it ill PM.
5.TimeZone: My time zone is Mountian time and I live in Canada.
6.Wins(200+): I have 205 wins but don't underestimate me I have decent pvp skill.
7.Games Played: 1180 I think but just because my ratio is bad doesn't mean I'm good.
8.Previous clans: Acolytes, Valor, Envious, The Saints

9.Will you be active: Yes I will be very active after this weekend because this weekend we have a thing called Canada day and I'm also going camping so
On Tuesdays I will. Also I know there have been problems before when I applied for this clan like I left once, but I'm here to stay loyal and make Ryan proud. :) But if you give me till Tuesday for my trial I will be active.

10. Do you have donor(recommended): No I do not have donor but I'm hopefully getting donor soon.

*Note*
Ryan/ SertifiedBlocks I will not be active this long weekend because of Canada, even thought I'm probably gettin Pending, please give me a extended trial.
And I swear I will be active.

Please read my application. I put some
Effort Into it.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Everybody, cut the s***. Honestly, you're all acting like 3 year olds who want the same pack of animal crackers. Prod Epic_Frog_Song, get off this thread. It will do you no good. All Insidious members don't reply to Prod members, just stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci