• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inspirations!

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hi there guys, as the title mentions, who are your inspirations within the MCGamer community.

Make sure to mention...

Which mod inspires you the most?
Which PvPer do you aspire too?
What clan do you think is the most inspiring?

You can add more options but yeah, please no flame on this thread <=== Life goal.

Last edited:

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I look up to Grape really, he inspired me to keep playing minecraft when I stopped for CS.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
I look up to Grape really, he inspired me to keep playing minecraft when I stopped for CS.
Whoa interesting story, grape is probably one of my favorite you-tubers, he's always active, and very consistent and enthusiastic. Thanks for the reply, have a nice day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mod? Ceroria
Pvp? Egrodo
Clan? React
<3 baerdy

So many people have influenced me, I can't really come up with a tangible list, but I've modeled my personality at times after people like Lovelights, egrodo, and Blamph; and I take after a lot of pot pvp'ers for PvP style. Regarding the forums, I strive to take after Col and Mooclan in post quality, while keeping true to myself.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
<3 baerdy

So many people have influenced me, I can't really come up with a tangible list, but I've modeled my personality at times after people like Lovelights, egrodo, and Blamph; and I take after a lot of pot pvp'ers for PvP style. Regarding the forums, I strive to take after Col and Mooclan in post quality, while keeping true to myself.
If you can't tell. You're my favorite mod and I express that every chance I get.

Styled_

Tribute
Reaction score
Mod Inspiration : Crafterr?
PVP Inspiration : Huahwi?
Clan Inspiration : idk..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you can't tell. You're my favorite mod and I express that every chance I get.
It's so weird seeing people I used to see as popular forumers that I thought were cool considering me important c:

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mod/Admin- StaticReach/Ceroria/Col

PvPer- Eric/Huahwi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci