• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Instinct - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just checked your stats it says your game rank is about 13000... xD
Pearl look at your stats m8, and I said approx, I'm sorry I'm not as good as you Pearl, considering you applied for my old clan which I was the leader of I wouldn't be causing trouble m8 k. And about the mod business, I was accepted for interview, I got given the 2 swords badge on ts, shortly after I got declined.
So pearl next time you acuse me of anything just keep in mind, I'm frieds with Sean (I used to be the leader of his old clan #Silence) and I'm good friends with Nathan, and I dare say I have a better chance of getting in more than you do. And random572 #Galaxy is having a break for a while we will be back in about a month, we haven't disbanded.

Cheers

MrIceray3000!

AS you said, you got a interview. Last time I checked the word interview doesnt mean moderator, also you want to start comparing stats I think i am better than your rank by roughly 5000+ And may i also mention that lying on your application isn't going to give you brownie points. I am going to stop this mini feud here, but i hope you take into consideration of what I've said.

AngryCat

Survivor
Reaction score
AS you said, you got a interview. Last time I checked the word interview doesnt mean moderator, also you want to start comparing stats I think i am better than your rank by roughly 5000+ And may i also mention that lying on your application isn't going to give you brownie points. I am going to stop this mini feud here, but i hope you take into consideration of what I've said.
He isn't worthy of moderator is he continues to flame. lol.

Reaction score
IGN: SergeantPlaysMC
Wins / Total Games: 100/1450 (I reckon I'm a bit better than my ratio)
Skype username: You have it.
Game rank: Donor
Past MCSG ban: None
Past MCSG clans: #Invincible, #Uchicha, #Limitless
Particular strengths that stand out for you: FnS, Knowledge of Chest Routes
The reasons for wanting to join: I would like to join because I want to meet new people and make new friends! I know I don't have much of chance but I do hope you consider me as I would be a very active and loyal member.

Last edited:

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: KaiserK02
Wins / Total Games:633 /4658
Skype username: * I messaged you on Skype...
Game rank: ** 885
Past MCSG ban:none
Past MCSG clans: #Instinct...
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Rod, sword
The reasons for wanting to join:*** I told you guys i would be back.
*Can be messaged privately to me if wanted
**Are you a donator, moderator, normal player... Iron donator
***Please put in detail. One sentence would be below our standards I caused drama making my new clan. But i made a promise i would be back, so here i am.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
IGN: KaiserK02
Wins / Total Games:633 /4658
Skype username: * I messaged you on Skype...
Game rank: ** 885
Past MCSG ban:none
Past MCSG clans: #Instinct...
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Rod, sword
The reasons for wanting to join:*** I told you guys i would be back.
*Can be messaged privately to me if wanted
**Are you a donator, moderator, normal player... Iron donator
***Please put in detail. One sentence would be below our standards I caused drama making my new clan. But i made a promise i would be back, so here i am.
We love you Kai bby <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci