• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct [AU Clan]

Speedoh

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: liambe
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: I do have Skype and TeamSpeak
  • Wins: 55
  • Games played: 883
  • PvP Strengths: work well in a team, I'm pretty good with a bow, if a friend is low, I will go in to help.
  • PvP Weakness: I go in for some people that I subconsciously know will beat me, but in my mind I think "I got this", and I don't generally use a fishing rod, but I am practicing
  • Favourite Maps: Survival Games 4, Zone 85, Moonbase 9, Survival Games Highway, and Alaskan Village
  • Least Favourite Maps: Solar Frost
  • Would you be committed to this clan?:completely committed 100%
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: It seems like everyone is nice and I've wanted to be in a clan for a long time and the clan seems really good and looks like they can teach me quite a bit.
  • Any past clans: No, but I have wanted to be in one for a long while
You have been accepted as TRIAL member!

ItsSpiroMC

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: SpiroMC
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: I have Skype and I will get Teamspeak soon
  • Wins: Only 14 :( But trust me I am a LOT better than that
  • Games played: 756 :/
  • PvP Strengths: I am good at strafing and combos and rod combos
  • PvP Weakness: I am not very good at dodging flint and steal
  • Favourite Maps: Zone 85, SG4, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2, Holiday Resort and Valleyside University
  • Least Favourite Maps: Evacuation Zero, Dracarys, Remnant, SG2, SG3, SG1.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes. Definitely!
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I am tired of playing solo and I've been watching cb's on YouTube and they look fun!
  • Any past clans: Not any "official" clans.

Last edited:

GahasaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: GahasaMC
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: I have Skype but not Teamspeak
  • Wins: 5(I have this on my old account, I got a new one)
  • Games played: 280
  • PvP Strengths: Strafing, 5 hit combos, bowing.
  • PvP Weakness: Fns, block hitting, fishing rod.
  • Favourite Maps: Zone 85, Valleyside University, Alaskan Village, Survival Games 4, Holiday Resort, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2.
  • Least Favourite Maps: None of the mentioned above.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Most definitely.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I believe Instinct can be the best clan on the server. The more recruits this clan gets, the better it becomes. I want to participate to make this clan the best it can be.
  • Any past clans: No.

Last edited:

WoodzyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: MCWRules
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: mhm
  • Wins: 79 (141 If u include alt)
  • Games played: 1000+
  • PvP Strengths: Close range bow, fishing rod, FnS
  • PvP Weakness: Handling 3 & less bar, 3+ teams, water battles
  • Favourite Maps: Zone 85, SG Highway, Turbulence
  • Least Favourite Maps: TSG3, Solar Frost
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: U huh! Its been a while since ive contributed in a clan, about 3 months now.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I havent been in a clan for a while, and i think i have the teamwork and the good decisions when to go in for it and when to run, i fancy myself as being pretty good with team motivation aswell
  • Any past clans: #Vanish, #Orbit, #Titan, #BeastMode3. (Its been a while, theres probs more i cant remember :p)

BadboyRulez465

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: BadboyRulez465
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: Yes, I have both.
  • Wins: 43
  • Games played: 2100
  • PvP Strengths:
Good bowing: Very accurate and can dodge arrows easily in water and on land.
Fishing Rod: Can knockback people to get the first hit and get a bit of a combo.
Flint and Steel: Can light players up with flint and steel without spamming it.
Getting Loot: In almost every game, I am lucky enough to know chest routes. Which normally can give me full iron.
Running: When I am low, I can run basically forever. I will not get killed unless I get stuck. While I am running, I can get a few bow shots and eventually kill them. (This mainly happens with teams)
  • PvP Weakness:
Warming up: I can't just wake up and be a good pvper. I normally am a bit rusty in the morning but when I play battlegrounds or 1v1 for a few rounds, I am fine.
  • Favourite Maps: Valleyside University, Zone 85, Dracarys, Survival Games 4, Turbulence, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Demons Breeze, Alaskan Village, Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine,
    Teweran Survival Games 2, Icarus, Winds of Change, Solar Frost, Return to Moonbase 9
  • Least Favourite Maps: Everything else that is not mentioned. This is because, I may have not played it before, or don't have a very good chest route. Or it's just simply bad.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes, I will be here whenever you need me.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: This would be the very first clan I would join, and I've seen many of these players around and I would like to collaborate more with them.
  • Any past clans: N/A
EDIT: I would also like to add, that my ratio isn't that good. I know that. I had a very bad start and am starting to get the hang of wins. Today I got 4 wins and yesterday I got 3. I believe joining the clan would help me with my pvping and will help all of us to work together as a group.

VanishAu

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: U huh! Its been a while since ive contributed in a clan, about 3 months now.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I havent been in a clan for a while, and i think i have the teamwork and the good decisions when to go in for it and when to run, i fancy myself as being pretty good with team motivation aswell
  • Any past clans: #Vanish, #Orbit, #Titan, #BeastMode3. (Its been a while, theres probs more i cant remember :p)
Give Him a Chance (Trial) Please xtsee/Rfl

Cool clan:)
Cheers Lad

Speedoh

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: SpiroMC
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: I have Skype and I will get Teamspeak soon
  • Wins: Only 14 :( But trust me I am a LOT better than that
  • Games played: 756 :/
  • PvP Strengths: I am good at strafing and combos and rod combos
  • PvP Weakness: I am not very good at dodging flint and steal
  • Favourite Maps: Zone 85, SG4, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2, Holiday Resort and Valleyside University
  • Least Favourite Maps: Evacuation Zero, Dracarys, Remnant, SG2, SG3, SG1.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes. Definitely!
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I am tired of playing solo and I've been watching cb's on YouTube and they look fun!
  • Any past clans: Not any "official" clans.
  • IGN [In game name]: GahasaMC
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: I have Skype but not Teamspeak
  • Wins: 5(I have this on my old account, I got a new one)
  • Games played: 280
  • PvP Strengths: Strafing, 5 hit combos, bowing.
  • PvP Weakness: Fns, block hitting, fishing rod.
  • Favourite Maps: Zone 85, Valleyside University, Alaskan Village, Survival Games 4, Holiday Resort, Turbulence, Breeze Island 2.
  • Least Favourite Maps: None of the mentioned above.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Most definitely.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: I believe Instinct can be the best clan on the server. The more recruits this clan gets, the better it becomes. I want to participate to make this clan the best it can be.
  • Any past clans: No.
You have been accepted as TRIAL member.
  • IGN [In game name]: BadboyRulez465
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: Yes, I have both.
  • Wins: 43
  • Games played: 2100
  • PvP Strengths:
Good bowing: Very accurate and can dodge arrows easily in water and on land.
Fishing Rod: Can knockback people to get the first hit and get a bit of a combo.
Flint and Steel: Can light players up with flint and steel without spamming it.
Getting Loot: In almost every game, I am lucky enough to know chest routes. Which normally can give me full iron.
Running: When I am low, I can run basically forever. I will not get killed unless I get stuck. While I am running, I can get a few bow shots and eventually kill them. (This mainly happens with teams)
  • PvP Weakness:
Warming up: I can't just wake up and be a good pvper. I normally am a bit rusty in the morning but when I play battlegrounds or 1v1 for a few rounds, I am fine.
  • Favourite Maps: Valleyside University, Zone 85, Dracarys, Survival Games 4, Turbulence, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, Breeze Island, Breeze Island 2, Demons Breeze, Alaskan Village, Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine,
    Teweran Survival Games 2, Icarus, Winds of Change, Solar Frost, Return to Moonbase 9
  • Least Favourite Maps: Everything else that is not mentioned. This is because, I may have not played it before, or don't have a very good chest route. Or it's just simply bad.
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: Yes, I will be here whenever you need me.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: This would be the very first clan I would join, and I've seen many of these players around and I would like to collaborate more with them.
  • Any past clans: N/A
EDIT: I would also like to add, that my ratio isn't that good. I know that. I had a very bad start and am starting to get the hang of wins. Today I got 4 wins and yesterday I got 3. I believe joining the clan would help me with my pvping and will help all of us to work together as a group.
You have been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the clan.

Bobby50023AKAdion

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: bobby50023
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: yes
  • Wins: 41
  • Games played: 2297
  • PvP Strengths: sword, tag team, bow,fishing rod
  • PvP Weakness: teams of 3, hackers, lag
  • Favourite Maps: Zone85
  • Least Favourite Maps: SoloerFrost
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: yes i love contributing in clans and have fun play mcsg with others.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: Coz my recent clan got disbanded ive been looking for a clan, and my friend told me about this one, (hes in it hes name is MCWRules)
  • Any past clans: #Epic Sg Team, Proscesserz

WoodzyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN [In game name]: bobby50023
  • Do you have Teamspeak and Skype: yes
  • Wins: 41
  • Games played: 2297
  • PvP Strengths: sword, tag team, bow,fishing rod
  • PvP Weakness: teams of 3, hackers, lag
  • Favourite Maps: Zone85
  • Least Favourite Maps: SoloerFrost
  • Would you be committed to this clan?: yes i love contributing in clans and have fun play mcsg with others.
  • Why do you want to join Instinct?: Coz my recent clan got disbanded ive been looking for a clan, and my friend told me about this one, (hes in it hes name is MCWRules)
  • Any past clans: #Epic Sg Team, Proscesserz
mhm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci