• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic0112

Quantum
Reaction score
1.) Name: Zach
2.) Age: 14
3.) Minecraft IGN: zacghwinsh
4.) MCSG Wins: 169
5.) MCSG Games Played: 1549
6.) Premium [Y/N]: Y (diamond)
7.) Maturity [1/10]: 7-8
8.)
Availability [1/10]: 6-8
9.) Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: Zach.Scully1 (very unique xD)
10.) TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: Y
11.) PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: Im great with rod and FNS, need improvement on bow
12.)
Why should we accept you?: i try my best every time. i have map knowledge, chest routes on all the CB maps and im decent at PvP
13.) Are you active [Y/N]: Y
14.) Were you invited?: i was invited by MinedAndCrafted5
Your Application has been declined

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Why do you always change you name do you want to have a clear clan battle records because this has happened like 4 or 5 times. Not meant to be rude or start flame just asking why?

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
After a lot of thinking, I have finally decided to leave this clan. This clan has changed the way I play, and made me a better person. I already left for a month and came back, but I think this time it is forever

I am sorry for leaving, but I didn't feel good in this clan anymore, no one really cares anyways.

I want to thank everyone for being awesome people
Parwez - Your the best leader, and you are hilarious and a great guy, hopefully we can stay friends <3
Frezzy - Your my fav polar bear, and a great friend
Educating - Awesome friend and a swagger.
Swiffty - You make awesome GFX, and we had great times together, hopefully we can stay friends.
Afro - You are one awesome hippo, and one of my favorite friends to play with <3
Junior - Your a great guy and hopefully we can try to keep up the SMP
Mined - Your an awesome guy, and great officer, keep it up <3

Sorry for leaving, but I just want change, and this is the best clan i have been in, Stay awesome Instinct.

Majestic Out

Last edited:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
After a lot of thinking, I have finally decided to leave this clan. This clan has changed the way I play, and made me a better person. I already left for a month and came back, but I think this time it is forever

I am sorry for leaving, but I didn't feel good in this clan anymore, no one really cares anyways.

I want to thank everyone for being awesome people
Parwez - Your the best leader, and you are hilarious and a great guy, hopefully we can stay friends <3
Frezzy - Your my fav polar bear, and a great friend
Educating - Awesome friend and a swagger.
Swiffty - You make awesome GFX, and we had great times together, hopefully we can stay friends.
Afro - You are one awesome hippo, and one of my favorite friends to play with <3
Junior - Your a great guy and hopefully we can try to keep up the SMP

Sorry for leaving, but I just want change, and this is the best clan i have been in, Stay awesome Instinct.

Majestic Out
Aww no mention :/
Bye Majestic <3
You will be missed.

Reaction score
Before any flame or arguments happen, I would like to explain this new thread.
Basically, our old thread (Purge) was hacked. The forum account that held the thread on was hacked, so we came to the assumption of making this new thread and new name. Please refrain from starting unnecessary flame.

-Thanks!
If this is just a new thread and name why erase battles? You guys have the same roster its not like you made a new clan had every reapply if they wanted to be in you just made a new thread changed name and copy and pasted roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci