• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Instinct | US/AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenacityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
lmao. u wouldn't know considering u aren't even in the clan. and maybe the reason why we don't do cb's as much is because they practice and actually have work to do in asia... none of that easy bs you get in other systems.

oh and lay off our clan dude. we cb'ed once, we played our best, we finished and we were a bit mad but we didn't hurl insults or anything.. but noo.. you have to be immature and go and redirect players applying for our clan to join others. no matter what the circumstance, remember; your clan has NO connections with our clan and you do NOT have a right to redirect ANY players. just because this is a friendly game does not mean you have to lead players away from our clan.
so just leave us alone and go on cb murican w3 dunt giv 200 damns. two face.
I haven't insult you because Furno and LegitRazer joined our clan and I dont want you guys to be mad

RobertNotDeniro

Platinum
Reaction score
lmao. u wouldn't know considering u aren't even in the clan. and maybe the reason why we don't do cb's as much is because they practice and actually have work to do in asia... none of that easy bs you get in other systems.

oh and lay off our clan dude. we cb'ed once, we played our best, we finished and we were a bit mad but we didn't hurl insults or anything.. but noo.. you have to be immature and go and redirect players applying for our clan to join others. no matter what the circumstance, remember; your clan has NO connections with our clan and you do NOT have a right to redirect ANY players. just because this is a friendly game does not mean you have to lead players away from our clan.
so just leave us alone and go on cb murican w3 dunt giv 200 damns. two face.
First of all, I applied for the clan and i never got a response even after 2 weeks. Second of all, what do you mean work in asia, isn't this a US/CA clan. lmfao gtfo randy

friedkwayteow

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, I applied for the clan and i never got a response even after 2 weeks. Second of all, what do you mean work in asia, isn't this a US/CA clan. lmfao gtfo randy
Most of us live in asian regions or regions close to it. And while you applied our clan was kind of on a break due to exams but now we're back, and practicing. We play on US because there is no Asian servers.

Keiran

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Mythz
Aɢᴇ: 11
Wins: 11/200
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: keiraninja
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): keiraninja
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword/rod
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: fns
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 7 weekends
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: the clan with having more people and playing in clan battles
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: a lot of people I know is in this clan
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: yes
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? Im not sure

JustDon

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Mythz
Aɢᴇ: 11
Wins: 11/200
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: keiraninja
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): keiraninja
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword/rod
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: fns
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 7 weekends
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: the clan with having more people and playing in clan battles
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: a lot of people I know is in this clan
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: yes
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? Im not sure
We are sorry, but you have been denied from Instinct. Thanks for your application, we hope to see you soon!

Killstreaks

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Killstreaks.
Aɢᴇ:12 Turning 13 in a couple months.
Wins:233 Including old stats.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?:Yes i have both of them.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ):Ill pm you.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:Yes.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:Sword combos ,Rod,Not getting killed by randy people during cbs Also good at team fights and very fast chest looting.
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:Bow.
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):8 Im mostly on everyday.
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?:I could get loads of kills in team fights and get good stuff from mid.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?:Just left my other clan Tornadic due to an immature problem and this clan seems good
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?:No but I would like to get to know you guys seem like good people
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? Whatever I think was best for the team and I count in other thoughts. I am not sure right now if you gave to it to me now I would need to know you guys first to make these types of really important choices​

JustDon

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Killstreaks.
Aɢᴇ:12 Turning 13 in a couple months.
Wins:233 Including old stats.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?:Yes i have both of them.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ):Ill pm you.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:Yes.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:Sword combos ,Rod,Not getting killed by randy people during cbs Also good at team fights and very fast chest looting.
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:Bow.
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):8 Im mostly on everyday.
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?:I could get loads of kills in team fights and get good stuff from mid.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?:Just left my other clan Tornadic due to an immature problem and this clan seems good
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?:No but I would like to get to know you guys seem like good people
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? Whatever I think was best for the team and I count in other thoughts. I am not sure right now if you gave to it to me now I would need to know you guys first to make these types of really important choices​
Accepted as Member . Welcome to the clan and please add me on skype as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci