• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Insurgent [EU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Want a CW against Krimzn?
Add me on Skype: Real_josh

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
You can't use public accounts in clan wars, because you don't know who is playing in that moment; maybe it was playing a member of the clan, maybe not.
It's on the roster, it doesn't matter. They're in the clan if they're on the roster.

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Add me on Skype, we need to talk. Its still 4-4, I have spoke with two clan staff.. Bountying is not against the rules aswell. Although it wasn't even us who bountied... A mod will get involved if you don't reply and change it to 4-4 P.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
[QUOTE\] ItsFrizzy, post: 1830906, member: 427366"]Add me on Skype, we need to talk. Its still 4-4, I have spoke with two clan staff.. Bountying is not against the rules aswell. Although it wasn't even us who bountied... A mod will get involved if you don't reply and change it

And I spoke to a Mod who counted bountying as a sponsored item and gave Icarus the round DQ hence we get the win with a scorw of 5-3. Plus, you have no evidence of yourself speaking to 2 Mods whereas, I have provided evidence from the McGamer TS as well as a confirmation via privatw conversation on the McGamer forums. And for your interest, gray areas are present in all rules and in addition, the person who bountied is clearly part of your clan as I have gathered sufficient pieces of evidence to prove that. And lastly, if you need any evidence of the above once again as I have already provided those to you, feel free to contact me on Skype. Please leave the thread and if you have anymore issues, contact me on Skype as I have already said.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Quw

Experienced
Reaction score
[QUOTE\]And I spoke to a Mod who counted bountying as a sponsored item and gave Icarus the round DQ hence we get the win with a scorw of 5-3. Plus, you have no evidence of yourself speaking to 2 Mods whereas, I have provided evidence from the McGamer TS as well as a confirmation via privatw conversation on the McGamer forums. And for your interest, gray areas are present in all rules and in addition, the person who bountied is clearly part of your clan as I have gathered sufficient pieces of evidence to prove that. And lastly, if you need any evidence of the above once again as I have already provided those to you, feel free to contact me on Skype. Please leave the thread and if you have anymore issues, contact me on Skype as I have already said.

Have a nice day.
Dat_rekt

blackfootcat

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game name: Blackfootcat
First name: Rick
Skype username: blackfootcat
Donator on MCGamer: nope
Wins / Games played: 580/ 5844

Status
Not open for further replies.