• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
You should just like his application instead of posting a comment recommendation, it prevents spam.
I don't mind a few people giving a recommendation on an applicant as long as it doesn't turn into spam. I know Apex do it that way but I like people expressing their opinion (as long as it doesn't cause flame). If you don't like it spamming you then simply unwatch the thread.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ViolentKitten
Wins/Games: 483/795
Wins in past 50 games: 3 (au lag)
Skype Name: PM me
Past Clans: #NuggetZ, #Orbit
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights and rod
Why would you like to join?: I know some of the members and want to get back in the clan scene.
Why should we accept you?: I'm generally a good PvPer, and I know quite a few of your members ^.^ I'd be happy to assist with clan related business too.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I will certainly fit in with this clan because I know members and can communicate effectively. Furthermore, I feel that my skill level would come close to some of those in the clan.
*patiently waits*

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't mind a few people giving a recommendation on an applicant as long as it doesn't turn into spam. I know Apex do it that way but I like people expressing their opinion (as long as it doesn't cause flame). If you don't like it spamming you then simply unwatch the thread.
I didn't mean to aggravate you or anything, it's just nice to go through clan pages without that, thats all. Then again, it is my opinion. Sorry :[

Last edited:

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ViolentKitten
Wins/Games: 483/7959
Wins in past 50 games: 3 (au lag)
Skype Name: PM me
Past Clans: #NuggetZ, #Orbit
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights and rod
Why would you like to join?: I know some of the members and want to get back in the clan scene.
Why should we accept you?: I'm generally a good PvPer, and I know quite a few of your members ^.^ I'd be happy to assist with clan related business too.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I will certainly fit in with this clan because I know members and can communicate effectively. Furthermore, I feel that my skill level would come close to some of those in the clan.
Unfortunately Kitten you have been Declined. We do not feel you are ready for Integrity yet. <3
IGN:MINOT4UR
Wins/Games:250/2600 but on SoTotallyBrody i have 188/1300 so all up its 438/3900
Wins in past 50 games: 10 i think
Skype Name: minot4urmc, Pandah has me c:
Past Clans: Fundamental, Faith
Strengths: Sword n Rod and i'm "meh" with bow, i have my on and off days with bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): fns and ping ab00sers. if i'm in a good mood i play really good. but if i'm mad i play terribly and tend to play over-aggresively
Why would you like to join?:Because this clan looks pretty good and there are lots of goodplayers xD
Why should we accept you?: because i'm starting to become a pretty decent player. And i will become better by being around good players
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yeah as most of you are around my age and i'm easy to get along with. and because i like pancakes

Thanks for reviewing my Application c:
You will be put into Pending. Come on ts, get to know members, play games with us and all that good stuff and we will see how it goes :) GL
Don't expect the words 'Accepted'
Please don't discourage our applicants. Most people have a chance of being in the clan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci