• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: AnomalousDyna
Wins/Games: 265/1432 (1/5.4)
Wins in past 50 games: idk like 6-8 l0l0l (teams 2 op m8)
Skype Name: y'all got me already
Past Clans: some bad clan called INTEGRITY and a bunch of others you don't need to know about <\333
Strengths: Sword + FnS (on a good day lol)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow (on a bad day lol) and teams (teams damn teams)
Why would you like to join?: Because One3Three7 disbanded and you guys want me back. love me pls
Why should we accept you?: Because I want to join, I've been in this clan before and I promise not to be inactive again <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yeah nah yeah nah probably m8

yibadeyibadeyibadee that's all folks badumbadumbadoomba

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Past Clans: some bad clan called INTEGRITY and a bunch of others you don't need to know about <\333
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow (on a bad day lol) and teams (teams damn teams)
Why would you like to join?: Because One3Three7 disbanded and you guys want me back. love me pls
Why should we accept you?: Because I want to join, I've been in this clan before and I promise not to be inactive again <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yeah nah yeah nah probably m8

DECLINED

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score

Accepted!!! .-.

wait wait wait wait wait wait... ur a mod j? :O
Sure am Ryan. ;)

double post
What double post??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads