• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayalibrodie01

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: jayalibrodie01
Wins/Games: 1208/5464
Wins in past 50 games: 2, i haven't been playing seriously
Skype Name: jay.ford97
Past Clans: Nuggetz, Hydra, Qauntum, Ressurection, Synergy, Fury and #Rhino
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): rod
Why would you like to join?: i have been looking for a clan to join and i would like to make new friends.
Why should we accept you?: i am an active MCGamer and will try my best to participate in this clan.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: i will becuase i am friends with a few members in this clan and i hope i will get on with members of intergrity.

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Resignation:

Was fun guys, the competitive side of mcsg is dead and has been for a while now. I think we've all just been waiting around for a spark to light it up again, but I don't think that's happening any time soon. You're all top blokes and I look forward to more stupidly spent late nights on csgo and factions :). Maybe one day the competitive side of mcsg will come back and actually put a purpose into CB's and winning games. I will still be on mcsg, but clans are more of a friend group now a days, which isn't bad.

Good luck with Integrity Fluckshun.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Resignation:

Was fun guys, the competitive side of mcsg is dead and has been for a while now. I think we've all just been waiting around for a spark to light it up again, but I don't think that's happening any time soon. You're all top blokes and I look forward to more stupidly spent late nights on csgo and factions :). Maybe one day the competitive side of mcsg will come back and actually put a purpose into CB's and winning games. I will still be on mcsg, but clans are more of a friend group now a days, which isn't bad.

nooooooooo zetbae :(

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
Resignation:

Rip in all the pooperinis. yu cawl me if you want back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci