• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballstaz_mc

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Zexal_
Wins/Games: 54/230 (stats getting reset)
Wins in past 50 games: Only 10. But I have just been mucking around with friend's since stats are getting reset.
Skype Name: Most of the Integrity people have my Skype. But if not its bballstazplays.mc
Past Clans: #ExiLe and more I forgot sorry.
Strengths: Bow spamming, sword fights and water fights.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Taking out a stack team of 2 who are decent players.
Why would you like to join?: I feel like I want to join #Integrity because I'm looking for a Clan I can relax and stay in for the rest of my MC Gamer career.
Why should we accept you?: I think that you should accept me because I'm a decent player at MCSG and other games, I'm a kind and respectful person, I get along with mainly a lot of people. I'm already good mates with some people in this Clan. e.g. GengarHD, Vernza, Mayo, naypan, hells, choclit and more.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes I believe so, Because as I said before I'm good friends with a couple of people in here and I'm a respectful person.

Thanks for reading my Application.

Zexal_.png

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ThatOneSnipe
Wins/Games: 100+ (ALTS) 55/621 (Bad due to me helping out with EU Cleansweep)
Wins in past 50 games: 8
63256/Gold
Skype Name: Prepubes
Past Clans: #Fundamental.
Strengths: Ping, FNS, Rod.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): I am an aggressive PvPer
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join Integrity because I have a couple of friends in the clan and I think it would be a good opportunity to get better :)
Why should we accept you?: I think you should except me because I am average at pvp and funny.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes, Because I have friends in the clan.

Last edited:

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThatOneSnipe
Wins/Games: 100+ (ALTS) 48/621 (Bad due to me helping out with EU Cleansweep)
Wins in past 50 games: 2 -.-
Skype Name: Prepubes
Past Clans: #Fundamental.
Strengths: Ping, FNS, Rod.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): I am an aggressive PvPer
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join Integrity because I have a couple of friends in the clan and I think it would be a good opportunity to get better :)
Why should we accept you?: I think you should except me because I am average at pvp and funny.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes, Because I have friends in the clan.
lol.

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: DarkSkull401
Wins/Games: 454/ 300ish (Not that good ~ I can show you my skill) Around 600 - 800 with my alts.
Wins in past 50 games: 11, I've just been playing easy, I'll try hard soon xD
Skype Name: DarkSkull401 - That's my new one Pandah :p
Past Clans: Aero - NakedNarwhal / Unforgiven - xtronama
Strengths: FnS, Ping, Bow.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights, 3+ teams.
Why would you like to join?: I believe this is a high quality clan, I know a lot of people in this clan, and I would love to get to know more! This is a very skilled clan, and I believe all you guys are experts, you are people that I would learn from.
Why should we accept you?: I am a well mature person, I have the skill for integrity. I do know a lot of people in integrity, and I do know I will get along with everyone.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?:
I most certainly would, I know lots of people in the clan, your all mature, and I know I am too. I believe my skill is good enough for the clan, as Pandah gave me a good hot bar setup, I've learned and my skills have increased.

Thank-you for taking your time to read my application - DarkSkull401

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci