• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaTroopaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: KoopaTroopaMC/Spoekta
Age: 12 and a half (I am decently mature around older piers)
Wins/Games: 92/700 (231/700-800 before I got my stat reset)
Wins in past 50 games: Doesn't say because of V2 :/ (Last time I checked it was 17)
Skype Name: Nash.adams43
Past Clans: #Aftermath, #Fundamental, #Ciiderz, #Onyx, #MexicanJanitors, #Bebajel, #Slice
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, FnS
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): People with 10-30 ping and Bow
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join Integrity, because of the great clan history and they great things I have heard :) Seems like a great option
Why should we accept you?: Because I am quite funny, I am trust worthy, Co-Operative, Great PvPer (Not being cocky) and I get along with a lot of people in Integrity.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Yes, because as a 12 year old I get along with older people very well. My behavior is very appropriate during conversation/clan battles. I do believe I can make good friends with everyone in Integrity.

Sorry if this does not seem long enough. I had to go so I was in a rush ;)
~Koopa

Last edited:

RAZZRM8

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 2Grim4Me

Wins/Games: 10/35
Wins in past 50 games: I have not played 50 yet :p
Skype Name: elmoplaysmc
Past Clans: ALOT
Strengths: sword bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): rod
Why would you like to join?: it seem like the best clan i have ever seen and ive just came back from a minecraft brake so i would like to get a bit better
Why should we accept you?: coz i want to be in this clan
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: i dont know i have never played with any members and i would like to get some new friends.

L

Lachlan_is_best

There are no good clans I can get into because whenever I apply for a clan my level I'm rejected for "Bad Relations" and for all the other good clans, I don't have enough wins...... ;-;

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ViolentKitten
Wins/Games: 472/7797
Wins in past 50 games: 3 (au lag)
Skype Name: PM me
Past Clans: #NuggetZ, #Orbit
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water fights and rod
Why would you like to join?: I know some of the members and want to get back in the clan scene.
Why should we accept you?: I'm generally a good PvPer, and I know quite a few of your members ^.^ I'd be happy to assist with clan related business too.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I will certainly fit in with this clan because I know members and can communicate effectively. Furthermore, I feel that my skill level would come close to some of those in the clan.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you like to join?: I know some of the members and want to get back in the clan scene.
Why should we accept you?: I'm generally a good PvPer, and I know quite a few of your members ^.^ I'd be happy to assist with clan related business too.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I will certainly fit in with this clan because I know members and can communicate effectively. Furthermore, I feel that my skill level would come close to some of those in the clan.
Good luck!

L

Lachlan_is_best

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci