• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: _K1LLSW1TCH_
WINS/Games: 17/665 ( exeption?)
Wins in past 50 games: 8 or 7 idk
Skype Name: rayhan.kyaw2
Past Clans: none
Strengths: rodding bowing swording
Weaknesses (Don’t say HACKERS): flint and steel
Why would you like TO JOIN?: i want to join because i get to become a member of a clan,have fun with clan battles and to show others my strengths
Why should we accept you?: i thnk i should be accepted because i have good skill and i think i can pull some hardy moves along the way and the reason why my ratio isn't decent enough is because almost all games i don't really try.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: yes i think i would,i know a few people in this clan but some might not know me but Its also good to make friends. :D
Declined. You do not meet the win requirement. Also if you don't have the wins because you don't try then you would not be fit for the clan. Trying is a part of the clan.

On another note. Exceptions for players without the win requirement is for people with 1/3 - 1/4 ratio and we are aware are skilled enough. :)

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
I still don't have chearleader yet?? How could you :O

_K1LLSW1TCH_

Spectator
Reaction score
Declined. You do not meet the win requirement. Also if you don't have the wins because you don't try then you would not be fit for the clan. Trying is a part of the clan.

On another note. Exceptions for players without the win requirement is for people with 1/3 - 1/4 ratio and we are aware are skilled enough. :)
ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci